Dodge SRT Forum banner

Which Exhaust fellas?

1K views 18 replies 16 participants last post by  KlugSRT-4 
#1 ·
:stab: I am stuck on getting either the Exhaust Depot 3" TBE with Cat (because I'm in F*n Cali) Or the MPx 3" TBE. Both sound great one looks better but I was wondering what your views were on these great Tubo backs. Hit me up fellas give me some insight. :thumbsup:

#3 ·
Mpx

Have the MPX turboback no cat, I love it and wouldn't get rid of it for anything.

#5 ·
I have the exhaust depot 3" TBE dual tip no cat no res. Sorry but I wish I would have bought the MPX Looks alot better. The dual tip gets the black eye very quick. The one I got the fitment was bad. The tips are nice but I wish I would have got the MPX cheaper too

#15 ·
Thanks!!

Well boy's here is the thing, I want to run a wideband and it seems that I only located this extra o2 bung on the E.D TBE. I lve the MPx but it looks like it has a bit of restricton in the rear so that it may keep the "dual tip" lable. You guy's are awsome with the quick response, very much appriciated btw. p.s I love the fact that Maxxfab has an extra bracket on the o2 housing. Probubly will purchase the Maxxfab 02 and still will debate on the TBE. Give me some more insight fellas. Take care.:hi:

#16 ·
Well boy's here is the thing, I want to run a wideband and it seems that I only located this extra o2 bung on the E.D TBE. I lve the MPx but it looks like it has a bit of restricton in the rear so that it may keep the "dual tip" lable. You guy's are awsome with the quick response, very much appriciated btw. p.s I love the fact that Maxxfab has an extra bracket on the o2 housing. Probubly will purchase the Maxxfab 02 and still will debate on the TBE. Give me some more insight fellas. Take care.:hi:
Where is the restriction in the MPX? Mine also came w/ an extra o2 bung, it is also fully flanged :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.