Dodge SRT Forum banner

Ebay fuel pump rewire mod PICS

20K views 167 replies 56 participants last post by  JimmyT 
#1 ·
I ordered my ebay fuel pump rewire kit last week, and just received it today. i think it was $28 shipped.. Figured i would throw up some pictures.

See less See more
#35 ·
it looks like a pretty solid kit for 25 bucks... hell i couldn't of went to walmart and bought the wire for that :/
yup looks like you got good stereo wire there, not the crap at autoparts stores:thumbsup:

#5 ·
I got the exact same kit in the mail the other day. I spliced it all together last night, but Michigan is too cold past sun down right now (and by the time I get off work, it's always sun down), so I'll probably put it on the car this weekend.

#9 ·
Is it just me or does that look like speaker wire?

#13 ·
I ordered the same kit and installed it while I had everything apart for the 3" o2 housing last month. Everything you need is right there and cost about the same as getting the parts yourself. I drive 120 miles a day and haven't had any problems.

#18 ·
#19 ·
that doesnt look bad for ebay parts at all, i paid just under 20 for all my parts seperate but would have bought that if i knew. let us know if it actually works

#22 ·
I built my own too, i got everything for UBER cheap, cause i work for Best Buy and we get the Rockford Fosgate wire reallly cheap!

Mine has worked great for about 1.5 years now. just do what BrandynSRT said and cover the relay, also if you do(and you should) put an inline fuse, make sure you cover it too, or run in inside the cabin, or under the hood somewhere...

-Keegan

#110 ·
I built my own too, i got everything for UBER cheap, cause i work for Best Buy and we get the Rockford Fosgate wire reallly cheap!

Mine has worked great for about 1.5 years now. just do what BrandynSRT said and cover the relay, also if you do(and you should) put an inline fuse, make sure you cover it too, or run in inside the cabin, or under the hood somewhere...

-Keegan
I dont know why but I hate the use of that word. When ever I see or hear it used I just want to :stab:. IMHO it makes the user loose 5 IQ points.. No Offence.

#27 ·
What did you guys use to cover the relay?

#36 ·
Ideal on the stock turbo. It corrects a flaw in the factory wiring harness that only provides about 8-9v at WOT to your 12v fuel pump because the guage of the factory wiring is so tiny. The mod is essentially just replacing that power lead to the pump. Most people run about 0.5AFR richer after the mod.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.