Dodge SRT Forum banner

Air Fuel Ratio Question

726 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  _Nick_ 
#1 ·
So i was cleaning up my engine bay and the hose coming off the wastegate popped off and snapped. not a big deal i had more hose and i replaced it without an issue. But now my A/F Ratio is right where it should be when idle around 14.5 range, up and down but stays in the mid 14's normally. But WOT its 10.0 which means it running lean? right? i always get rich and lean mixed up on the sensor. Tomorrow my DSP comes in and I will tune it but i have a manual boost controlled so the DSP is not going to changed my boost. Should i just get rid of the Manual Boost Controller or leave it and see what happens with my DSP tune?
I am gonna guess i just need to turn the boost down and or add more fuel . What do you all think?

#6 ·
Ditch the MBC, IMO its just a problem waiting to happen. Your DSP will do a fine job of controlling your boost. I just hope you haven't removed many boost lines. Depending on the mode made to the line, your experience may vary from others. Id lock down a good knowledge of whats been changed, if anything.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.