Really simple ill make a how to for you right now
1. Jack up front of car enough so you can get under use jack stands. To support car please.
2. Unplug cat sensor and unscrew it from the cat. Don't get it in dirt or anything I put mine in a rag.
3. Cut downpipe at bend or match up new pipe and mark out where it goes. Then cut there.
4. Top of down pipe there are 4bolts. With nuts I belive 15 mm for stock could be wrong. Mine arnt Orginal anymore.
5. Slide down pipe out and replace with new one. Probably going to need it welded on to stock exhaust with the reducer to stock back. Or if replaceing 3 inch all the way just welded up. And change 02/ downpipr gastket. I do everytime I get it off.
6. Put in o2 sensor you removed and plug back in once tighten down snug.
Tip if you have a smog state.
I had local shop weld on a flange on my 3inch down pipe and stock downpipe and the exhaust pipe where they meet At. So when I need to swap to my stock for emmission I just unbolted. And rebolt takes me 15 mins at Max with a air tool and extensions
05 flame red
bw Stage 3 47lb 20g By Mole'
Last edited by triangles; 11-14-2012 at 12:21 PM.