Dodge SRT Forum banner

3" housing in stock car

1K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  tunerlover3 
#1 ·
hi i just buy a stock nsrt4 and i want to put the 3" housing with 3" direct pipes for the first mod because i already have it, in the future i will buy a diablo intune, wide band, stage 2 wastgate. does it affect that i put that first?

thanks

#2 ·
So you're saying you have a 3" down pipe, and also a complete 3" exhaust to hook up..? If so, that's one of the most basic and best areas to start with modding a car. If you plan on purchasing a Diablo Sport to tune with, they recommend highly a high flow exhaust, and also an intake system to optimize air flow to the turbo.

#8 ·
i know diablos arent compatible with AGP wastegates, now is that the case with a stage 2 wastegate? and exhaust is fine with or without tuner, my afr's didnt change at all really even with the intake and exhaust just a little quicker spool. but i also have an intune and wideband to keep it under control.

#12 · (Edited)
so outside of his issue which we have figured on waiting to install the WG what PIDs are the preload in need to watch. PM me if you dont want to clutter the thead like said im new to boost(ran a 99 gt for the longest):zzzz:

and preloads cant be adjusted by pcm since it spring loaded is the agp not 18psi if it is what is the S2

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.