Dodge SRT Forum banner

Think this will fix my traction problem and breaking junk neon trannys?

34K views 174 replies 68 participants last post by  nowhereman 
#1 · (Edited)
Well I got tired of going through trannys and not having traction think this will fix my problem?

See less See more
#75 ·
I've owned an XR4Ti and a couple of SVO Mustangs (still have a 91 LX 5.0). One of my SVOs went through a 16v conversion with a Volvo cylinder head: Neil's 1986 Ford Mustang SVO-ND - Part II / Page 1 I heavily considered a 2.4 engine swap into that car, but had to sell it due to finances at the time. One of my absolute favorite cars of all time, and I will probably buy another one some day.

BTW, info on the first go around of this 86 SVO, and another about my real beat 84 SVO:

Neil's 1986 Ford Mustang SVO-ND - Page 1

Neil's 1984 Ford Mustang SVO-ND

#85 ·
This is crazy man, can wait for some more pics of this build, good luck man

#93 ·
Hopefully within the next year depends on how cheap I can get ahold of stuff I still need injectors to run E85 and fuel pumps so I know that's going to be around 1500ish and building the trans is my other big expense right now but I'm not going to worry about that untill the car starts. JMB performance is going to be doing alot of the work to the car so once I take it to them it should get pretty far fairly quick

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.