Dodge SRT Forum banner

PA Dyno Day with Turbo666 April 7th

29K views 589 replies 55 participants last post by  Dragoncustompc 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, like it the title says I'm setting up a

PA Dynoday on April 7th in York, PA
Nigel aka Turbo666 will be coming up to tune for this Event.
Date: April 7th 10am till late/B]
Spectators welcome

The Location:
Innovative Motorworks
1787 W. Trindle Road
Building A Suite 800
Carlisle, PA 17015

The cost is $500.00 For Nigel to Dynotune
Saturday
1.Boostingsnail "deposit received"
2.allan18661 "Deposit Received"
3. srt04red "deposit received"
4. 05dishsrt "deposit received"
5. Scrapnsrt "deposit received"
Sunday
6. ACR4 "deposit received"
7. SRTBigman "deposit received"
8.RacingShoeBox "deposit received"
9. Five9Dak "deposit received"

Deposits are required to guarantee Dyno time.

(250 deposit for dynotuning with nigel)

Bring a friend or 2 :thumbsup:.
There is no longer alcohol permitted at the event

There will be Plenty of Ice cold Vegasfuel for sale too!!!

Dynotunes will extend into sunday to ensure we get everyone done. dyno pulls will be sat. only....
Food available from Dangerously Delicious Catering and Flip's BBQ and of Course Ice Cold VegasFuel.

See less See more
#8 ·
#9 ·
hmmm....
nigel if you're watching, wtf do I do?!??!?

#10 ·
When I had Nigel come to Vegas I had it worked out that the guys that weren't getting tuned only payed $35 for three pulls. That's y I was a little shocked at the $120

#12 ·
I have to ensure to pay for the dyno and nigel. The more ppl i get signed up the cheaper i can make the price. i would love to get it down to $35 for dyno pulls.

#13 ·
Bird Man these guys gotta love you. i just got with the dyno guy. We can do 3 dyno pulls for 50 bucks....

Now you better like that price lol

#18 ·
ugh. well, I'm out. 6+ hour round trip for me? no thx. :(

#19 ·
With this only being two months out, Im guessing that's gonna hurt a little....hopefully it doesnt decide the fate of this event....

I will be there....to spectate I guess....dunno if I'll dig the car outta the cob webs by then though

#21 ·
:werd:

would have been cool, plus I'd prefer this thing be tuned on the dyno. but that trip is just too killer.

#24 ·
Ok I MAY be in on this. My car is pretty much jus ready to have injectors dropped in and then tuned! Jus not sure if I'm doing it myself with sct prp, or guna have a pro do it with dsp (which I alredy have)

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

#25 ·
....n I gota figure how far York is from the poconos

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

#32 ·
You got time u can do it

damn 4 1/2 hours is a hike. im gunna have to think about this
You know you want to

#41 ·
Im sure i can work something with nigel to get both those tunes. Ill ask him later today what he would charge for a race and a pump tune that day. Ill need the deposits for tuning the sooner the better so i can make everything happen.

We will have food vendors on site. and used srt parts from a local vendor will be setup too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.