New bov? - Page 4 - SRT Forums - SRT4, SRT6, SRT8, SRT10 & Dodge Forum

Go Back   SRT Forums - SRT4, SRT6, SRT8, SRT10 & Dodge Forum > SRT-4 Technical Discussion > Engine/Turbos/Ignition

SrtForums.com is the premier Dodge SRT Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2012, 08:32 AM   #46 (permalink)
Premium Member (Lifetime)
SRT of the Month

Member Number: 32888
Lifetime Premium Member

Quote: Originally Posted by tunerlover3 View Post
We arent "hating". Id rather save the kid 400 bucks then spend that on a noise maker.

But if he wants it let him do it. I did it. And guess what when I went big turbo that was 400 I didn't have to spend then!!!

He didn't asked if you thought he should do it. He said" I want to put an hks" hats should of triggered something in your head. Help him install or stfu!!!

Autoguide.com App
Need Fuel setup ideas click here
Props go out to:
Mindmelt101, Tuner Geeks, Act, Wikyd Performance, Pwerks
underSRTarmor is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-10-2012, 08:55 AM   #47 (permalink)
Fresh Meat Moderator

Member Number: 76568

Quote: Originally Posted by underSRTarmor View Post
But if he wants it let him do it. I did it. And guess what when I went big turbo that was 400 I didn't have to spend then!!!

He didn't asked if you thought he should do it. He said" I want to put an hks" hats should of triggered something in your head. Help him install or stfu!!!

Okay Brandon all mighty faster neon owner tuned by the grace of god.

We already told him that its an easy install. We already told him that there are how tos on here. We already said if hes wants to do it then he can do it. We simply gave our opinion that its a waste of money on a stock turbo. If he was going big turbo, it would be different. The OP doesnt want to go with it now cause he realized its a waste.

So you STFU
tunerlover3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 09:15 AM   #48 (permalink)
SRT of the Month

Lifetime Premium Member

Quote: Originally Posted by tunerlover3 View Post
Okay Brandon all mighty faster neon owner tuned by the grace of god.

We already told him that its an easy install. We already told him that there are how tos on here. We already said if hes wants to do it then he can do it. We simply gave our opinion that its a waste of money on a stock turbo. If he was going big turbo, it would be different. The OP doesnt want to go with it now cause he realized its a waste.

So you STFU

That's right you and others said y'all peace both that is was ez to install and don't waste money as so did I.

But the guy didn't asked if he should buy it or not. I'm glad to see duster is a great tuner. I bet he appreciates that. = )

Please don't take my comments toward you personal!!!

Still luv ya!

Autoguide.com App
Props go out to:
Old 11-10-2012, 09:20 AM   #49 (permalink)

Member Number: 85452

Bring it in for a Bro Hug
SRT4FL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 09:31 AM   #50 (permalink)
SRT of the Month

Lifetime Premium Member

Mwa.

Autoguide.com App
Props go out to:
Old 11-10-2012, 09:41 AM   #51 (permalink)

Member Number: 85452

Wink Wink ; )
SRT4FL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 10:09 PM   #52 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Member Number: 78320

Autoguide.com App

He asked " why would it be stupid for a different noise?" so we told him.
YOur reasoning "if he wants to do it let him"...is flawed...If someone was going to jump out a window would you let him? or tell him why he shouldn't ......... Same thing...we told him ...

Your big turbo reasoning is true but only if he had a plan to go big turbo. He never mentioned that so....if he buys now and never goes big turbo...waste of money. If he goes big turbo in the future then it makes sense to buy in the future...when the decision is to go big turbo not now when you want a different noise....

Last edited by Cor430vette; 11-10-2012 at 10:12 PM.
Cor430vette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 01:56 AM   #53 (permalink)
SRT of the Month

Lifetime Premium Member

Yes if some random guy told me he would jump out a window. I would tell him not to 1 time and explain why. Then he can do what he wants.

Not the same on buying a bov

Autoguide.com App
Props go out to:

Last edited by underSRTarmor; 11-11-2012 at 06:17 AM.
Old 11-11-2012, 07:12 AM   #54 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

Yes if some random guy told me he would jump out a window. I would tell him not to 1 time and explain why. Then he can do what he wants.

Not the same on buying a bov

Autoguide.com App

Lets analyze what you just said just for fun....

You essentially admited that you would let someone do something that was not in their best interest and in fact you would barely even try to persuade them not to. In fact you would only try 1 time to persuade someone not to kill themseleves even with the impact that the loss of a human life would cause. Knowing the physical destruction that this person could cause to themselves, possibly ruining their ability to walk, the psychological impact that it would cause to his family and everyone he knows...you would only try 1 time.

So by deduction why would the OP take your advice?

You proved you dont give a shit and would barely even try to save a life. Why would you give a shit if he did the wrong thing installing a 400 dollar POS BOV when he doesnt need it? I meen who cares if he wastes 400 dollars when you would let someone kill themselves... right?

OP, I would try all night to stop someone from jumping out a window, even if he was some random guy...like you. So ....dont buy the POS BOV until you need it

Just messin with you....SRTARMOR... Geez ^^^^ I got nothing to do ...do I?

Last edited by Cor430vette; 11-11-2012 at 07:24 AM.
Old 11-11-2012, 07:37 AM   #55 (permalink)
SRT of the Month

Lifetime Premium Member

Quote: Originally Posted by Cor430vette View Post
Lets analyze what you just said just for fun....

You essentially admited that you would let someone do something that was not in their best interest and in fact you would barely even try to persuade them not to. In fact you would only try 1 time to persuade someone not to kill themseleves even with the impact that the loss of a human life would cause. Knowing the physical destruction that this person could cause to themselves, possibly ruining their ability to walk, the psychological impact that it would cause to his family and everyone he knows...you would only try 1 time.

So by deduction why would the OP take your advice?

You proved you dont give a shit and would barely even try to save a life. Why would you give a shit if he did the wrong thing installing a 400 dollar POS BOV when he doesnt need it? I meen who cares if he wastes 400 dollars when you would let someone kill themselves... right?

OP, I would try all night to stop someone from jumping out a window, even if he was some random guy...like you. So ....dont buy the POS BOV until you need it

Just messin with you....SRTARMOR... Geez ^^^^ I got nothing to do ...do I?

My time is valuable to me and my family. Some one will do what they wanna do regardless what you say or do. When you realize that u will see why I think like I do. If you think you actually talked them out of it your crazy. They weren't gonna do it in the first place. Even though u and him thought they were. You think like America government thinks. That we have to be world police.

People sometimes learn by their own mistakes. Let them make their own. Ok so maybe I would try more than once. Honestly If they pissed me off I might encourage them to jump.<<< I kid I kid

Any way you can't compare human life to a bov.

Now that's enough

Blah blah blah

I know ur messing thus why I play back!
Props go out to:

Last edited by underSRTarmor; 11-11-2012 at 07:41 AM.
Old 11-11-2012, 08:32 AM   #56 (permalink)
SRTforums Member

My time is valuable to me and my family. Some one will do what they wanna do regardless what you say or do. When you realize that u will see why I think like I do. If you think you actually talked them out of it your crazy. They weren't gonna do it in the first place. Even though u and him thought they were. You think like America government thinks. That we have to be world police.

People sometimes learn by their own mistakes. Let them make their own. Ok so maybe I would try more than once. Honestly If they pissed me off I might encourage them to jump.<<< I kid I kid

Any way you can't compare human life to a bov.

Now that's enough

Blah blah blah

I know ur messing thus why I play back!

American Government = Aristocracy.....they dont think about anything but one thing $$$$$ they are the elite. They may hide behind world peace but thats bullshit. AnArchy ...new world order...

Anyhow sorry OP...we transgressed into the boringest topic on earth ...politics.....just go buy the BOV....for god sakes and get it over with....

Last edited by Cor430vette; 11-11-2012 at 08:34 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement