Dodge SRT Forum banner

GT3076R Turbo Owners? Post dynos and setups here!

192K views 1K replies 172 participants last post by  EvilSRTMo 
#1 ·
I see a lot of people with the GT3076R over the GT3071R. This is the place to post up your mods, dyno charts, dynos and videos of the GT3076R !!!

#2 · (Edited)
KeyboardCommando said:
I see a lot of people with the GT3076R over the GT3071R. This is the place to post up your mods, dyno charts, dynos and videos of the GT3076R !!!
with no sheet to back it up i'm sure there will be haters but I put 451hp 472ftlb on 93 octane @24 psi mods are alot, obviosly 3076R, bottle neck fix, 255, boomba rail, rc 750,s agp returnline, safcII, HKS bov, ed hard pipes, 60mm billit tb and spacer, AGP race fmic, hallman icbc, msd coil, magnacore wires steo colder iridiums, 3" turbo back w/ aero turbine and dump, jmb ultimate intake, tmw short throw, agp motor and tranny mounts, eibach coil overs, centerforce clutch, fan mod, 180 therm.,

I orderd 2 days ago crane 14's/fidanza cam gears, bottom end rebuild w/ je 8.5:1 eagle rods..., dcr 5 layer head gasket custom oil pick up tube/ big oil kit, boomba intake mani gasket.

#5 ·
I think this should get a sticky. Theres a lot of 3076R users. Just look in the 3076R sticky...everyone talked about this turbo over what Nivo wanted... Now this will keep thte 3076R guys out of the 3071R sticky...if they sticky this that is...

#6 ·
i have a GT3076r. i don't have number yet. but i will be running 22 psi with AGP's racing ic, Lozenros TB w/spacer and fuel rail, RC750 cc injectors, MSD coilpack and wires with 2 step colder plugs, Aaron neon returnline, AGP uppipe with HKS, W/I injection (M5) 50/50 mix, no intake just HKS on the turbo, DTEC FCBC with wideband, B&B downpipe with custom side exit exhaust. i think that is it. not sure if i am missing anything.

#7 ·
blew x u said:
KeyboardCommando said:
with no sheet to back it up i'm sure there will be haters but I put 451hp 472ftlb on 93 octane @24 psi mods are alot, obviosly 3076R, bottle neck fix, 255, boomba rail, rc 750,s agp returnline, safcII, HKS bov, ed hard pipes, 60mm billit tb and spacer, hallman icbc, msd coil, magnacore wires steo colder iridiums, 3" turbo back w/ aero turbine and dump, jmb ultimate intake, tmw short throw, agp motor and tranny mounts, eibach coil overs, centerforce clutch, fan mod, 180 therm.,

I orderd 2 days ago crane 14's/fidanza cam gears, bottom end rebuild w/ je 8.5:1 eagle rods..., dcr 5 layer head gasket custom oil pick up tube/ big oil kit, boomba intake mani gasket.

Whose turbo kit do you have?

#8 ·
LeadPipe said:
blew x u said:
KeyboardCommando said:
with no sheet to back it up i'm sure there will be haters but I put 451hp 472ftlb on 93 octane @24 psi mods are alot, obviosly 3076R, bottle neck fix, 255, boomba rail, rc 750,s agp returnline, safcII, HKS bov, ed hard pipes, 60mm billit tb and spacer, hallman icbc, msd coil, magnacore wires steo colder iridiums, 3" turbo back w/ aero turbine and dump, jmb ultimate intake, tmw short throw, agp motor and tranny mounts, eibach coil overs, centerforce clutch, fan mod, 180 therm.,

AGP turbo kit here

#9 ·
setup:

Kinetic 3076r Kit

dtec fcbc
rc750cc injectors
walboro 255
bottleneck fix
nemo fuel rail w/ -6 feed and return lines

rage tek ported head
crane 0016 cams and valve springs
fidanza gears

dcr head gasket
dcr head studs
dcr oil pump w/ billet gear and upgraded pickup tube assembly
dcr windage tray

xtremeboost thermal coated pistons
total seal rings
clevite main/calico rod bearings

agp cai
devilsown water injcetion
cti fmic
cti ic pipes
bdj 3'' exhaust w/ magnaflow muffler
agp mm's

dyno #s coming soon.....

#10 ·
jeffb006 said:
setup:

Kinetic 3076r Kit

dtec fcbc
rc750cc injectors
walboro 255
bottleneck fix

rage tek ported head
fidanza gears

dcr head gasket
dcr head studs
dcr windage tray

total seal rings

agp cai
cti fmic
cti ic pipes
agp mm's

dyno #s coming soon.....
:thumbsup:

#11 ·
jeffb006 said:
setup:

Kinetic 3076r Kit

dtec fcbc
rc750cc injectors
walboro 255
bottleneck fix

rage tek ported head
fidanza gears

dcr head gasket
dcr head studs
dcr windage tray

total seal rings

agp cai
cti fmic
cti ic pipes
agp mm's

dyno #s coming soon.....
maxed out turbo I see :)

#12 ·
LeadPipe said:
blew x u said:
KeyboardCommando said:

AGP sorry so belated

#15 ·
SRT4BeatinUrV8 said:
GT3076r
255lph fuel pump
750cc injectors
mpx 3" exhaust
custom 4" intake
iceman tb
msd coil..plugs
quickwipps fmic
hks bov
apexi afc
425hp ...tq conservative tune
11.60@120.64 mph on old slicks
PM me where you are in Illinois... Anyway...with that QW fmic...if you were to swap that out for a REAL fmic you WOULD see even MORE POWER without changing a single setting :)

#16 ·
KeyboardCommando said:
SRT4BeatinUrV8 said:
GT3076r
255lph fuel pump
750cc injectors
mpx 3" exhaust
custom 4" intake
iceman tb
msd coil..plugs
quickwipps fmic
hks bov
apexi afc
with that QW fmic...if you were to swap that out for a REAL fmic you WOULD see even MORE POWER without changing a single setting :)
why do you say that???

#17 ·
SRT4BeatinUrV8 said:
KeyboardCommando said:
SRT4BeatinUrV8 said:
GT3076r
255lph fuel pump
750cc injectors
mpx 3" exhaust
custom 4" intake
iceman tb
msd coil..plugs
quickwipps fmic
hks bov
apexi afc
with that QW fmic...if you were to swap that out for a REAL fmic you WOULD see even MORE POWER without changing a single setting :)
why do you say that???
the QW fmic flows about as good as a coffee stir in a milkshake...

#18 ·
looks good there man! Looks like a very steady increase in power vs. some of the other 3076 and 3071 R users out there which at about 3,200rpm it has a HOOK UPWARDS in power from the turbo hitting boost so hard and fast :)

#19 ·
I want this turbo but I'm still saving up and got a long way to go. So when do you see full spool up? I want a kit that will put me at around 425 WHP on pump which can be daily driven. Is this the kit I should get? Talk me into it, tell me the benifits of the GT3076R.

#20 ·
SupeRfasT-4 said:
I want this turbo but I'm still saving up and got a long way to go. So when do you see full spool up? I want a kit that will put me at around 425 WHP on pump which can be daily driven. Is this the kit I should get? Talk me into it, tell me the benifits of the GT3076R.
I see full spool up on the street at about 3000-3300rpm. You can easily get 400whp out of this kit on pump gas. The 3076R is IMO better than the 50trim and 35R because the 3076R can spool faster than the 35R and make almost the same power and has the almost the same MAX power output rating as the 35R. The 3076R is a very fun turbo and flows way more air (CFM) than the 50 trim. So all in all, the GT3076R is the turbo for you if you want to cut out PTB and still have good spool time and GREAT top end power.:thumbsup:

#22 ·
JusANeon said:
SupeRfasT-4 said:
I see full spool up on the street at about 3000-3300rpm. You can easily get 400whp out of this kit on pump gas. The 3076R is IMO better than the 50trim and 35R because the 3076R can spool faster than the 35R and make almost the same power and has the almost the same MAX power output rating as the 35R. The 3076R is a very fun turbo and flows way more air (CFM) than the 50 trim. So all in all, the GT3076R is the turbo for you if you want to cut out PTB and still have good spool time and GREAT top end power.:thumbsup:
thanks for your input :thumbsup:

..i was about to compare the two (3076r Vs 50trim)

i like the 3076r from what i've seen so far..

how much are kits going for ..are they cheaper than the 50trims??

#23 ·
SiLvRGhosT said:
JusANeon said:
SupeRfasT-4 said:
thanks for your input :thumbsup:

..i was about to compare the two (3076r Vs 50trim)

i like the 3076r from what i've seen so far..

how much are kits going for ..are they cheaper than the 50trims??
the Standard 50 trim is something like $1,600 or so from AGP Turbo...a GT3076R is going to run you $2,400 or so from AGP because of the dual ball bearing turbo... HOWEVER...if you go with the DBB 50 trim then the price will be the same...Personally...id still go GT3076R :) ...makes more overall power and a hella strong topend (no offence to the dbb 50 people)

#26 · (Edited)
quick question ...what set of cams work well with the GT3076R (because the turbo will spool sooner than other "big turbos") for stronger top end??

ex: Crane 12s

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.