Dodge SRT Forum banner

Fixed all the codes! Time to dig!

556 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  HybridKid 
#1 ·
So I bought a silver SRT-4 that had some issues. I finally got it all fixed with 0 codes and driving issues. She runs good for 140,000 miles! I am going to keep it under 400 horsepower until I get a motor build and clutch done. Last two codes were a P0302 and a P0300. Replaced with Mopar coil and instantly no more hesitation, bucking or backfiring at higher boost levels. I thought there was going to be a problem with number two but it was a faulty aftermarket coil. So far, this is what has been done this week and soon before I purchased....

Mopar:
O2 sensors
ambient air temp sensor
iat sensor
iat and tps rewiring kits
NGK 4306 @ 0.035
plug wires
ignition coil
Amsoil signature series oil 10W-30
Amsoil EaO34 oil filter

Randoms:
20% Llumar tint
AGP cold air intake

Replaced before I purchased...
clutch
front end poly bushings
lower front a arms

I still need to fix the parking brake (not working at all) and do a drain and refill on the tranny (have Amsoil fluid and Mopar LSA to replace that). Anything else problematic I should check before I start messing around with replacing exhaust and such?

See less See more
#2 ·
While you are messing around with the transmission, check the bushings under the shifter and the ones on top of the transmission. While under the console check the crossover adjustment for the shifter. Sounds like you are going to have the console out anyway checking the parking brake.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.