So I finally got my car running after having it down since July. I changed EVERYTHING, but the fuel pump, lines, and tank. lol.
First things first, I can't thank turbojonsrt4 enough. He has made the 1.5 hour drive down to have his sleeping schedule slaughtered and work like a cheap whore on the weekends several times. Also Kevin Warren, Donnie (tunergeeks), Mike@FM, and Darrell Cox for any parts I couldn't make or source myself.
I was worried about the wiring since I pulled a ton of wires out of the front chassis harness and moved the fuse block to the passenger side firewall, on the inside.
The engine is a rebuilt FM E2. I rebuilt it with a KW Ion Treated crank, crank straps, and billet oil pump gear. Using the FM Oliver Rods and their JE pistons. Also using a billet tone wheel from Mole. Also a ATI pulley.
Cylinder head is a AMMFAB big port head with Crane 18's and ARP headstuds with DCR nuts and washers. H/G is a FM 5-layer.
Custom sidewinder manifold built by be with a 4" downpipe off the turbo that's open still under the car. Turbo is a Borg Warner S400 67mm with a split 1.25 turbine housing. Air filter is a 5.5" AFE unit.
All IC piping is 3" aluminum built by me and it's on a Tunergeeks race FMIC. Boomba 70mm T/B.
Finally sucking everything in and making sure the airflow is optimal across the board is the new Cox Performance Outlaw Intake manifold. You'll be able to tell by the graph that the car is making gobs of low end while also still making power at 8k rpms.
30psi=604whp and 490tq
There is more in the car on those boost levels, but at 8k RPMS in 4th the car is going 173mph and my drag radial on the passenger side started to come apart. Thankfully not during the pull.
I'm gonna finish the tune at the track and continue turning the boost up there.
And of course, everything is tuned by me on Diablo Sport.
Track times soon!
30psi graph from 3800-8000:
Never mind the ghetto feed line, it was for the dyno only. New line and fittings on it's way.