Dodge SRT Forum banner

Rear LCAs

990 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Gizmodo 
#1 ·
I'm on a huge suspension kick this season. I replaced my front and rear endlinks, new front LCAs with upgraded bushings and ball joints, front wheel hubs and bearings, front and rear sway bar bushings, inner and outer tie rods, all four strut mounts, tons of grease, and Mopar springs riding on ACR struts.
All clunking and squeaking is gone, it's almost like new again or better. Huge difference in the car.

The handling isn't perfect yet, needs one more thing.

I haven't replaced the rear LCAs. I have the prothane bushings but I've decided to go solid. I like the DCR setup.

Question is should I buy steel or is their black hex aluminum ok?

Any pics and advice before this purchase is appreciated.

Sent from my Corded phone

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
Good read thanks

Yea I'm fine with buying a set to save time. DCR has sets available now. I want plug n play at this point. I've got a lot more planned.

DCR uses the QA1 joints, that much I know.

I don't want to drill at all like in that thread and I just was hoping to get some updated opinions and recommendation from anyone running either DCR setup, steel or Aluminum tubes.

#6 ·
Guys, correct me if I am wrong but if you have coilovers with pillow ball and camber plates, the abjustabililty is not so important on replacement arms. I am saying this because with my setup I have stock rear LCAs and the alignment shop I went to didn't have a problem.

#8 ·
I ordered the DCR steel option with rod end boots.

They have an upgraded hardware option too which is cheaper than OE. I am going with the factory hardware. Mine are probably fine but they are rusty. I can post up the dealer part #s if anyone would like them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.