Dodge SRT Forum banner

Need Shorter Rear End Links for Hotchkis Sway Bars

4K views 12 replies 2 participants last post by  stowaway 
#1 ·
I have the old IPP coilovers and it looks like I need about a 1" tall end link with what I have now which measures out to be about 1.75" as the space between the Heim Joint and the bushing.
Hotchkis site wasn't of much help with identifying the length, plus $150+ for 2 end links is a little much for my tastes these days.

Attachments

See less See more
#8 · (Edited)
Stow, I contacted Summit and they were very helpful but didn't have the information. They suggested I try the manufacturer, which I did and they sent me the following information from the picture I sent them.

-center of ball to top thread = 26.2mm (1.03")
-m10x1.25 thread on the ball joint
-distance between the wrench flat=29mm (1.14")
-Bushing distance =48mm (1.89")
-bushing thread m10x1.25

Oops, I just noticed he said 262mm, I wonder if he meant 26.2? I will have to ask him. :)

Attachments

#11 ·
Stow, I got the links today. They seem OK, they are made in China. I will post some pictures after I get them installed, the car will still be on stands though.
The mounting is a little different where the bushings are for the shock tower but should be OK.
You will see what I mean when I post the pictures.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.