Cuda I'll bet yours don't look like this.
I have been driving on mine for a couple of weeks and they look perfect still and work great. But I didn't follow the install advice typically found in many of the threads on this site. To install I:
1) Install vertical bushing in frame, push vertical bushing bolt through lower portion of the frame and into vertical bushing inner sleeve only, do not put bolt into upper frame, leave loose.
2) Install ball joint stud into spindle and install nut/bolt hand tight.
3) Install front bushing into frame, install nut/bolt hand tight.
4) Place floor jack under lower control arm and raise up.
5) Use vice grips and twist vertical bushing bolt outward, line up with upper frame hole, and tighten.
6) Tight all bolts to spec with jack under lower control arm.
Note I also kept jack stands under car and also put the tires under the car for extra safety. Be careful very dangerous working under car.
I did not install both ends of control arm into frame and then pry down on arm to install ball joint stud into spindle like so many how-tos say to do on this site. That will put undue stress on the vertical bushing and can damage it.