Dodge SRT Forum banner

XXR 527 new rim for 2011

592K views 1K replies 233 participants last post by  2K3PL24 
#1 ·

Hopefully these come in the right hub bore. They look really good. I just wish there was more info about them.

I was looking for 17x9's but I might settle for these when they come out.

See less See more
#201 ·
Damn Wiggy i just PMed you back before i read this. How big of spacers for the +35's do you think? Not sure i want to pull the fenders to fit the 20MM's... Was it a pain in the ass?

#204 ·
Wiggy the new setup of ur car looks great and man the wheels ftw !

I have a feeling that these rims will become the new HP evo wheels for are cars ... lol

This post has been deleted
#211 ·
THIS! In gold :clap:

#213 ·
mine need to get here like now

#215 ·
Anyone have any updates on these? On NLM's website it keeps saying sold out 4-6 weeks :(
I know somone else has to have these by now?!

#217 ·
mine still haven't shipped and im in afghanistan so i dont think ill mount mine anytime soon

#218 ·
Wiggy, I have a question for you since you have these already. Do you know if the concaveness of the wheel changes with the offset? I am thinking about getting the 17x8.25 version of these but I want to know if it will look less concave if I get the 35et rather than the 25et. Coilovers are on the way so I should be good either way but if I got the 35et I could use spacers if I needed to push the wheels out more.

Stow, your welcome to answer this question too if you have any input :thumbsup:

#219 ·
I'm sure it will (look less concave). I can only speak to the set that I have with 100% certainty though. I would take a look at Next Level Motoring's Facebook page. There's lots of user submitted pics, and maybe you can find an image or two of the size/offset that you want on a vehicle.

#222 ·
I asked next level motoring the same thing I asked you guys and they said the "concaveness" of the wheels is the same on all offsets :thumbsup: They said the hub just changes...kinda like having built in spacers. So i'm probably gonna go with the 35et to be safe and then I could run spacers if I wanted to push the wheel out some.

#220 ·
the look of the face and spokes completely depends on if they redesigned the wheel for different offsets. for cost benefit you should just make the mounting hub different and let the lug nuts be recessed farther in. That's definitely not the best way to do it, just the cheapest. A corrected spoke design, possibly having to make them thicker to support the weight with a greater curve, with the additional testing both on the computer and in the real world is what they should and hopefully are doing.

#223 ·
Hmmm i wonder when NLM will get these in... :clap:

#228 ·
I'm also curious about this as my car is lowered on Stage 1 springs as well. Say for the 18x8.75 +20. I know these rims were design for the stretched tire look but I'm not a huge fan. I do love the look of the rims though. That in mind would going up to a 235 width tire still fit without rubbing at a full turn? Also, do you think I could get away with these rims without any further modifications (rolling fenders, spacers etc.) being as the Stage 1 springs only lower the car 1"?

#229 ·
Nope. You're gonna rub like crazy with that width and offset almost no matter what size tire you put on. You'll need to yank the liners for sure.

And nope to number 2 as well. You'll need to pull the fenders a pretty good amount and run some negative camber.

I'm running 225's on that exact width/offset, and I'm running -2.5° in the rear and -2.0° in the front and the clearance is really tight, even with pulled fenders.

IMO, they're gonna look pretty goofy on your car with just S1 springs and untouched fenders. You're gonna have some pretty serious poke.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.