Dodge SRT Forum banner

XXR 527 new rim for 2011

592K views 1K replies 233 participants last post by  2K3PL24 
#1 ·

Hopefully these come in the right hub bore. They look really good. I just wish there was more info about them.

I was looking for 17x9's but I might settle for these when they come out.

See less See more
#64 ·
Awesome. Thanks for the info, guys.

I actually currently have 17x8s w/ a +35mm offset (Drag DR-38s), but I really like the concave look which is why I'm digging the 527s. I should receive my BC coilovers w/ front and rear camber plates on wednesday so i'll be working on getting my car low and a little tucked. So i shouldnt have that much work to do when i order these.

#67 ·
Glad I never ordered these. They would not have mad it here in time for me to enjoy them. I will order some when I get to Texas though. I can't wait to see how they look on a neon though.

#75 ·
i just got a call saying my wheels should be to the company in a week which means two weeks from being on the car hopefully..debating whether to risk going with the +25 now instead of the +35 just for the deeper look with a 225/45/17

#83 ·
I called them directly from my work at america's tire and they said they were getting 2 crates full in mid April. I was thinking of getting the 527's or the 006's with the copper lip for my OB srt. XXR said they were having some issues with wheel quality on there last batch so the 006's are even further out then the 527's... ) :

#93 ·
X2! I am still in Germany for 1 more month then back to Texas. Hopefully some one will get them on and post pics by then. I want to see the 17's in the +35's and the +25's before I make my choice.

#94 ·
So yesterday I was driving by a local subway,and I seen a 240sx with a gold set. It was sitting low than a b*tch...hellaflush ftw. I actually stopped by to ask whose car it was but it was packed (lunch hour). Since I know they are in I want to see them on an srt4. Come on guys post em up!::popcorn:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.