Dodge SRT Forum banner

XXR 527 new rim for 2011

592K views 1K replies 233 participants last post by  2K3PL24 
#1 ·

Hopefully these come in the right hub bore. They look really good. I just wish there was more info about them.

I was looking for 17x9's but I might settle for these when they come out.

See less See more
#334 ·
Just got mine on today... finally. +35 all around are pretty damn flush. Definitely need to roll the fenders and throw some camber on them. I'll try and post pics later but crappy cell phone pics don't do any justice.

#335 ·
Interested in these.. What kind of issues would i have with the 17x9.75 +25mm dropped on eibach springs? (I WANT the poke) And i couldnt stretch 205/50/17 onto these could I...

I would also be happy with the 17x8.25 +25mm.

#344 ·
I'll see what I can do. I literally got the tires delivered and mounted the day before I got on the plane to head back over here. I'll see if my brother will hook me up and post some. Otherwise the best you can do is creep around facebook and find the few pics I have on there.

#341 ·
This thread has made me decide to get these wheels. Probably doing what you did slickneon19. It's the perfect look I was looking for. Did you purchase the gold ones from Next Level Motoring?

Do you guys think these would look good gold on a black car?

Also, would you recommend 215/40/17 or 235/40/17 tires with these lowered on Eibach Sportlines?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.