Dodge SRT Forum banner

Obviously bought a POS

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  neon_kid_1996 
#1 ·
So, after owning this car for about two months I found so much wrong most is fixed but now I've got problems. On my front driver side wheel I have 2 what look like 5 mm spacers that are the right size and on the other side I've got a 10'll that is not the right size, after looking on here for hours I can't tell what size I need or if I should get extended studs. Any and all help is appreciated.

Also I was not told any specs on the wheel other then it's a 17, no offset or depth.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
personally, if you can't identify them from their markings (probably on the inside) i'd ditch the wheels and get something known.

Reactions: SER-ious
#3 ·
Pull the wheel off and check the markings on the inside of the wheel. They are usually marked on the spokes and around the hub. Offset is usuall marked with the letters et then the numbers for its offset. If the spacer is more then 5mm you should get longer then stock studs. It should take like 8 turns before the lug tightens to the wheel to be safe. You could always try to track down some oem wheels.

#6 ·
They shouldn't be a problem with a 35 offset at 17x8 according to the sticky but if the spoke design is funky that could be an issue. If it's one of thoes wheels with recessed spokes and a lip it could be an issue. But with a 10mm spacer and an offset of 35 i would expect the wheels to be hanging outside the fender. Sounds like a nightmare.

Iv got a set of oe wheels I'm getting ready to post up for sale on Craigslist. I'm in south jersey so if your interested send me a pm and We can work something out instade of bothering with cl. The tires are pretty much gone but the rims are good.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.