Dodge SRT Forum banner

factory Caliber srt4 wheels?

3K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  stowaway 
#1 ·
Has anyone installed and drove a caliber srt4 with tires sized at 235/45r19 on the factory wheels?

I know it'll read slightly faster and increase rubbing, but how severe is the rubbing and also has anyone had an issue with the wheel and tire seating? For the stock 7.5" typically maxing out at 225 for that aspect ratio, has the need for a 8" required?

Thanks!

Also, if anyone has any preferred wheel style other than focal and enkei, suggest away! Looking for a nice light dished wheel set.

#2 ·
Not much info on the csrt4 here, but I'll throw my $0.02 in. You can safely use a 235/45-19 on a 7.5" wide wheel. There are very few good options in that size, so I'd reconsider it. It's only about .3" taller and .4" wider, and factory clearance won't make it too close. If you go with new wheels, get wider ones so you can use a more common tire size, and have more grip. Looks are too personal so I can't help you there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.