Dodge SRT Forum banner

Official BDJ's Roll-Out Thread

6K views 135 replies 23 participants last post by  cashstacker 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
me, jesse, netou, and diller are 100% sure that we will be leaving saturday morning @ 7ish...i talked to jonathan (blk_04) and he said he would be down to go saturday morning if everyone else goes...-

i still haven't talked to roberto 2day, but i'm sure he will go...cash said something about going as well...

if you wanna go, add your name to the list...the northsiders will meet at 1960/45 at @ 6:45AM...the southside will meet up somewhere on 45 in the morning...we'll just merge together and meet up with the northside...

1. carlos nice
2. netismo
3. jessuardo
4. diller
5. robert
6. jonathan
7. cash (maybe)

edit: the first 6 are a definate !!!

oh, i forgot...

i didn't realize that the meet was gonna start so late...so the southside guys will meet up at AMC 30 at 9AM sharp, that means me, netou, and robert

after that we'll meet up with the northside guys @ 10AM, FILL UP, and then roll out...we should be able to go 230-250 miles until we have to fill up again if we cruise @ 85...and that might be pushing it :lol:

carlos nice

See less See more
#8 ·
1. carlos nice
2. netismo
3. jessuardo
4. diller
5. robert
6. jonathan
7. snick
8. cash (maybe)

we got another addition to the caravan !!! thanks jason !!!

blake !!!, we're lookin for you homie !!!!

cash !!!, we're lookin for you homie !!!!

carlos nice

#13 ·
BlatallicSRT said:
I'll be heading back the same day...I have to work the next day at 8am
that is the plan again...

dude !!

reading > you

i talked to ramiro and he said he wasn't able to go...same for dave...

carlos nice

#19 · (Edited)
I can go I'm just gonna keep my fingers crossed I don't get pulled over 45 and 1960 is backtracking from Kingwood or New Caney for Snick oh well... I can cruise to Dallas at 90 and still have a quarter tank to 3/8 tank of gas

my gas mileage >...

why not meet Northsiders in Conroe?

#22 ·
#23 ·
hey roberto!!!

u better fukin buff the shit off ur car man...!!!

no excuses about being tired changing the clutch!!!

clean it!!!!! and find somewhere nice to mount that wideband and a better place to put ur safc, ur sunvisor isnt a good lookin location for ur safc :tsk:

#25 ·
kortERHorse_210 said:
yeah, and you better not start throwin gears on the way up there after you and your 8th grade buddy did the clutch install...

carlos nice
Hey screw you i didnt see anyone else offer up their help. Oh and netou the car is spottless when she is washed if we get up there early enough then ill clay it and rewax it

#26 ·
Netou said:
hey roberto!!!

u better fukin buff the shit off ur car man...!!!

no excuses about being tired changing the clutch!!!

clean it!!!!! and find somewhere nice to mount that wideband and a better place to put ur safc, ur sunvisor isnt a good lookin location for ur safc :tsk:
i have a stock gauge pod from dodge to mount it in. and i think where ive got the SAFC mounted is pimp. ive got my Halos to put in as well,also try and make those stickers for me and carlos so yea

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.