Dodge SRT Forum banner

Killeen Area SRT-4's

770K views 8K replies 134 participants last post by  alfonsogro 
#1 ·
Well after going so long with car down.. Got new turbo and custom made O2 to get car running again... (hopefully running good. I pick it up tomorrow hoping turbo and warped flange all that was wrong) :grimrippe

Any SRT-4 owners in killeen area?

#256 ·
so i was backing out of my house today when i pulled to the end of the street i looked right there was a srt at the corner house on the right. then i turn left there was one coming toward me on the street. and no shit i look forward another one sitting in the haji mart across the street. i thought to myself wow were did all these things come from. the crazy part they were all red. i have never seen so many around before this shit is crazy

#259 ·
Tony, no joke bro I have about 20 phone numbers that are all local srt owners and more show up every week it seems.(there is 5 to 6 red ones lol.

If you do see one, leave a note on the window and just say we meet on Fridays at target.

#277 ·
2 other caliber srt4 owners and myself went on a dyno run this morning was kinda a last minute thing that one guy told me about last night. I just wanted to go to see their cars so i just did one run in 3rd gear. One other guy did one in 3rd one in 4th and was running like 15 higher in 4th so i figure id do about the same in 4th. Was also pretty cold this morning and they didnt do much of a warm up considering how long it had been sitting in the parking lot.. but this is a good approximation of what im sitting at until i get my MS1

#278 ·
Watch Out Three Minivans Of Death On A Dyno. Hey Thats Not Bad Bro 275hp All Stock. There Only Rated At 285hp To The Crank Stock So Ur Pretty Good. U Get That Full Exhaust And Intake Ur Shit Will Be Pretty Fast. That Trq Suck Tho With Neons There The Other Way Around

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.