Dodge SRT Forum banner

Killeen Area SRT-4's

770K views 8K replies 134 participants last post by  alfonsogro 
#1 ·
Well after going so long with car down.. Got new turbo and custom made O2 to get car running again... (hopefully running good. I pick it up tomorrow hoping turbo and warped flange all that was wrong) :grimrippe

Any SRT-4 owners in killeen area?

#206 ·
whats up everyone, well just got my orders. i am headed down to hood report date is 10 sept. but i am going to try and head down there a little earlier. but we will see how things go. i still have about 2 months left in my deployment. :ninja:

#211 ·
its cool I got his number... saw him at 7/11 what we really need to get is some of the OB's to come out.. I know one of them, but there is like 4 diff ones on post. There is also a white ACR anyone know him?

#213 ·
^lawlz... OB = Orange Blast - limited color for the 05.. like your blue was a limited color in 04. Thre is 4 different OB's on post

ACR - American Club Racer - It was a special edition SRT4 that Came with a handiling package and BBS wheels from the factory.. only made in 05

#232 ·
Just putting this out here, We've had really good turn outs on the Friday meets so this is going to be turned into a weekly meet. Here is the deal.. Harker Heights, Target parking lot. (DO NOT DO DUMB SHIT COMING IN TO THE LOT, eg: burn outs, speeding, leaving trash) this is all shit that will get us kicked out. We will meet at 8 and hang around until 9 then eat at chipolte or somewhere before we can do some match ups.

Bring your friends if they have clean rides, no ricers, no donks, no gay shit. nuff' said... pm me with any questions.

#233 ·
Just putting this out here, We've had really good turn outs on the Friday meets so this is going to be turned into a weekly meet. Here is the deal.. Harker Heights, Target parking lot. (DO NOT DO DUMB SHIT COMING IN TO THE LOT, eg: burn outs, speeding, leaving trash) this is all shit that will get us kicked out. We will meet at 8 and hang around until 9 then eat at chipolte or somewhere before we can do some match ups.

Bring your friends if they have cleaned rides, no ricers, no donks, no gay shit. nuff' said... pm me with any questions.
:gay: Your talking... Lmao

#236 ·
Just as a heads up, I recently found out about a big ass meet here in my city (just north of Austin, 30-40 minutes from Ft Hood) that is on the last Sunday of every month.

How do I know this?

It's not often you see a Murcielago, 4 Ford GT's, 150 Vettes, Ferrari, tons of vintage and more just cruising around your house. Apparently they're really pushing for the high end guys to come out to this meet, and the city holds it so it is under tight security. Not to mention it's Williamson county, so you'll get pulled over for doing 1mph over the limit. Next month's should be interesting.

#243 · (Edited)
#244 ·
damn i wish i would have gone. but had to spend time with the woman last night. next week im down tho.hope to see everyone out there. hey luis guess you didnt make it to the track last night. you gonna be going next week? ill go and watch im not gonna run tho no tune still. i feel like i have pulled the pin on the granade already just waiting for a bang.

#245 ·
it's cool sometimes you gotta make her happy.. you just better not be having any more kids! lol... nah bro the track was closed due to weather. If I do go I probably won't be running... having some problems with the car leaning out.

lol about the grenade thing, don't you have a spare motor.. i remember you saying you got one for cheap of craigslist.

#247 ·
Yeah u got me i have a spare engine but i need to get it built up. Ok well we got to get together to this friday. Hey with ur lean out problem just give it a pound or 2 psi with ur regulator it will fix that unless u want do dick with ur tune. Ur most likely leanin out cause off the air temp out side being cold. So just give it a little pressure more fuel u will be good

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.