Dodge SRT Forum banner

Killeen Area SRT-4's

770K views 8K replies 134 participants last post by  alfonsogro 
#1 ·
Well after going so long with car down.. Got new turbo and custom made O2 to get car running again... (hopefully running good. I pick it up tomorrow hoping turbo and warped flange all that was wrong) :grimrippe

Any SRT-4 owners in killeen area?

#160 ·
yeah, I have my Sat at 5 taken with the group i am with but like fri after work we can meet up at the park in Cove, I think that will work its not to far, open plenty of parking and the cops cant really throw us out cause i mean its a park, as long as we arent acting like morons, I dont think the honda guys are gonna find us back there so I think that would be a good spot. Also that leave room to turn it into a BBQ or something depending on how many people show up and if people wanna bring there Families and stuff. Now all we have to do is find out when we can do this, Like i said i wont be back in the states till the 13th and i have to get my reg, inspection and licenses renewed but yeah after that I am open. Let me know who all would be cool to go, I only know 3 other guys with SRT's and i think 2 of them are over here right now, but i will see if i can round some folks up

#161 ·
whats up everyone. names mitch i am currently deployed but i am trying to work it where i can be stationed out of hood. but dont know the details yet. we will see what happens and what my branch manager says. well keep a look out for possibly a new black one running around. peace:hi:

#163 ·
LoL well my girl isnt going to let me go anywhere without her for like a month so she will be there, kids are more then welcome, I know alot of people have families and i dont wanna start something thats not going to be family orientated so bring em all, if someone gets out of hand im sure we can deal with that when the time comes but i dont foresee us having that problem

#167 ·
i will be back in around a week, i was thinking like the 24 depending on the weather, I dont know what is like in texas right now if it gonna be to cold or what, if we come up with a date soon i will make a roll call in the texas forum mabye we can get some austin guys out to, never know, someone help me with the dates, some kinda weather where it will be nice around noon and no one will be afraid to have kids outside for to long and we will go with that date. Lmk

#166 ·
Mine will be back rolein the end of next week, red with black wheels, no wing and a black lip.. Ill be back from Iraq:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

#174 ·
I've counted 6 different flame reds, 2 white ones, 1 blue one, 2 orange, 2 silver, 2 black and 2 yellow. Probably more in the area. I see at least 2 a day driving around post.

#188 ·
Where: Harker Heights - Five Guys Burger
Who: SRT/ and other legit cars
When: 8-830 be there friday the 22nd
Why: To get a annual meet started

Please guys, lets get this going!

#201 ·
hey just started on SRT forms been on neons.org many moons recently moved to temple we should plan a meet at academy dragway no cops n race all you want its usually 15 to tnt ive seen a few guys up there before its been a while since i been tho but its always been a fun time

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.