Dodge SRT Forum banner

Killeen Area SRT-4's

770K views 8K replies 134 participants last post by  alfonsogro 
#1 ·
Well after going so long with car down.. Got new turbo and custom made O2 to get car running again... (hopefully running good. I pick it up tomorrow hoping turbo and warped flange all that was wrong) :grimrippe

Any SRT-4 owners in killeen area?

#2,020 ·
Its called High PSI Performance.. The guys name is JD.. he is an awsome guy who knows alot about srt4s.. This guy can do it all.. You name it.. and his prices are really good also.. I would recomend this shop to anyone..

1 254 289 1453.... The shop is located in Killeen texas..

#2,023 · (Edited)
is there a point to all the nonsense talk going on? seems rather unproductive. Everyone has their own opinions on what's hot and what's not. No need to get into a pissing contest.

This from a guy who proudly drives a stock srt-4. lol

flint how's the car running now that you have it back? I bet it's a relief to have it. Third gear has been a bit of a pain again lately on my shit... hopefully it doesn't break. haha. have you made up your mind about what you are going to do with those HIDs?

**Break**

To those who can and would like to come, I am getting promoted on Friday at 1130. There will be free pizza and sodas. :) The event will be at the 157th QM company on the corner of 72nd and Tank Destroyer. Flint also can tell you how to get there. :)

#2,025 ·
mmmmmmmmmm Not to jump in on a such an interesting thread, but i would like to point out to you, lewis, my personal race car DOES move under its own power and if you'd like a demonstration, please feel free to come by the shop at any time.

p.s. thank you flint for your support:thumbsup:, i try to take care of my fellow SRTs as best as i can.

#2,027 ·
I never said it didn't. :thumbsup:

on a brighter note..

i finally got my new intake and wga put in.. its like a whole new car.. still gotta do some adjusting of the wga and the clamp to up the boost some more tho.. i guess my stock wga was really holding me back, its like the beast was let outta its cage!! lol

should have everything dialed in by the modern meet.. cant wait to get it on the dyno
nice man...

#2,026 ·
on a brighter note..

i finally got my new intake and wga put in.. its like a whole new car.. still gotta do some adjusting of the wga and the clamp to up the boost some more tho.. i guess my stock wga was really holding me back, its like the beast was let outta its cage!! lol

should have everything dialed in by the modern meet.. cant wait to get it on the dyno

#2,028 ·
speaking of the modern meet.. we need to start pushing it to all the srts we see.. print flyers or something if we have to.. decide where and when we are going to meet before we roll and let everyone know..

there is no reason in hell that we shouldnt be rolling up at least 15-20 deep

#2,029 ·
Flint,Luis,Translucent:hi::hi::hi::hi:

I have been around the area a couple of times and got to meet some of you but my ? is for 04inred and highpsiperformance cars in quest of the 10's

1 What are you set ups/if u dont mind sharing turbo size etc:clap:
2 What are you tuning with:bandit:
3 How fast have u gone so far:eveilgrin
4 Do you have much seat time at the track:ninja:
5 Not intrested in dyno #:rofl:
6 I am nobody so you dont have to answer these ?:readclose

10's is a awsome goal and would love to see you guys do it, actually do it and give me a reason to bring my car down and play i owe flint and luis rides anyway for cruising me around when i was down there with the beater with the heater aka 89 honda shes a beast:jester:

o yeah thanks highpsi for taking care of flint:thumbsup:

#2,031 ·
Wow all that fighting sounds like that guy's lil bitch group at the friday meet two weeks ago...
Luis isnt out to race anyone and also, Race somewhere Legit. Not Temple. That place is shitty. Come on. No Prep Work, No clean up. Hell when someone blows a rod or axle or anythign breaks, they just stop races till the car or truck is off the track then start it back up. no cleaning or absorb-all or anything. not even a broom or dust pan.
also, High PSI, All I hear is good stuff about you. But nobody said anythign about your car being slow or non legit.

Its whiny immature child like 04 who make srt4 owners look like douch bags

#2,032 ·
Wow all that fighting sounds like that guy's lil bitch group at the friday meet two weeks ago...
Luis isnt out to race anyone and also, Race somewhere Legit. Not Temple. That place is shitty. Come on. No Prep Work, No clean up. Hell when someone blows a rod or axle or anythign breaks, they just stop races till the car or truck is off the track then start it back up. no cleaning or absorb-all or anything. not even a broom or dust pan.
also, High PSI, All I hear is good stuff about you. But nobody said anythign about your car being slow or non legit.

Its whiny immature child like 04 who make srt4 owners look like douch bags
04 aka james is not immature.. He is just old and you know old people get cranky sometimes:readclose.. lmao.... jk:rofl:

#2,036 ·
Ok glad we got that out of the way.. now no more whining.. all i want to hear is how we r going to bring our srt4 community together.. I mean thats what all this is about right?? The car??

Oh and there is nothing wrong with a stock turbo...
Externaly gated stock turbos are gay!:hi:, especialy on a 6lb WG spring:eveilgrin.

#2,041 ·
shoot im Bone stock at 93k only parts replaced starter and timing belt. lmao. eventually i will go big turbo but making shit pay going to school dont allow for much.

anyways i think we could rock that decal it looks bad ass. and im going to have to check out the "srt shop" didnt know killeen had one. what do they offer im curious

#2,080 ·
we need to do a bbq sometime somewhere. saw some guys in crown vics today rolling past work about 15 deep they seemed to be having a good time
JD and myself are trying to organize a bbq/srt meet at HighPsi, Its not all worked out yet but we r looking at the weekend after the modern meet. It is going to be on the first. I will let JD chime in and let you guys in on more details..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.