Dodge SRT Forum banner

Killeen Area SRT-4's

770K views 8K replies 134 participants last post by  alfonsogro 
#1 ·
Well after going so long with car down.. Got new turbo and custom made O2 to get car running again... (hopefully running good. I pick it up tomorrow hoping turbo and warped flange all that was wrong) :grimrippe

Any SRT-4 owners in killeen area?

#98 ·
They are 225/45 17. They are wore down but still have plenty of tread on them especially if they are just going to be a track tire. I have found that the less tread on them the better they work especially at Little River. I was going to put them on my stock rims and just run them at the track but I am PCS'ing to Fort Knox so I don't plan racing mine anymore. I have the Red Lowered SRT 4 with the silver mesh wheels on it, so if anybody sees me around and wants to look at them just stop me and we can figure something out.

#102 ·
Just vouching for Landis here.

I bought a set of 225/45/17 KDW's from him without a single issue. Good guy to deal with. :thumbsup:

Oh and I've run them on my stock rims daily now problem free. If I didn't live in Louisiana now, I'd come get the DR's myself.

#104 ·
Ok so Ive been in Killeen for about a month now and have seen every color SRT-4 but blaze orange. I know there are at least 10 on Fort Hood that I have seen. So are you guys here or what?, and do you meet?

#107 ·
im back

i just got back from iraq and ive seen a few srt's around while drivin just wondering if anyone is on here and would want to meet up. i saw a black srt w/a stage 3 badge, a orange csrt, plus a lot more we should meet up somewhere or head up to the track. anyone interested?

#112 ·
Sunshine specializes in DSP tunes. Don't even bother with anybody else. As far as purchasing parts, Modern Performance is the way to go, everything takes only a day to reach you. Or drive to Houston like me, with a pickup truck and fill it with parts.:jester:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.