Dodge SRT Forum banner

Killeen Area SRT-4's

770K views 8K replies 134 participants last post by  alfonsogro 
#1 ·
Well after going so long with car down.. Got new turbo and custom made O2 to get car running again... (hopefully running good. I pick it up tomorrow hoping turbo and warped flange all that was wrong) :grimrippe

Any SRT-4 owners in killeen area?

#84 ·
For those interested in joining, I'm heading out to Temple to run the SRT for the first time tonight (read = shitty times).

I'll be wearin a blue sweater and jeans. I got a black SRT debadged except for Stage 1, new car tags, and a cutout...open.

See you guys out there.

#86 ·
Well I think I saw quite a few SRT's out there. Talked to a couple.

What did everyone run? Best I could muster was a 14.4. I tried my ass off feathering that launch but as soon as I got on it in 2nd they would just spin right up. Maybe I'll have better luck in Louisiana.

Anyone up for a SRT meet this weekend? This is my last weekend before I head out. Wouldn't mind seeing some of the cars running around town.

#88 ·
Well I think I saw quite a few SRT's out there. Talked to a couple.

What did everyone run? Best I could muster was a 14.4. I tried my ass off feathering that launch but as soon as I got on it in 2nd they would just spin right up. Maybe I'll have better luck in Louisiana.

Anyone up for a SRT meet this weekend? This is my last weekend before I head out. Wouldn't mind seeing some of the cars running around town.
well if ur boost 18psi or so ur gonna have to feather 1st and 2nd..
WOT shift gears so u dont lose boost on shifts too..

#91 · (Edited)
I may head out there, won't be until around 10ish though.

Oh and yeah I was definitely feathering the shit out of first, I just didn't think hitting it in 2nd would still spin them up like they did. Guess I need a little more track time. Also I didn't WOT shift 1-2/2-3 cause it's still a fresh clutch and I didn't wanna really ass fuck it anymore than I already was.

Not sure I'm feeling the 100mph trap, but then again that 2.4ish 60' probly killed the 5 or so mph that I should have.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.