Dodge SRT Forum banner

Killeen Area SRT-4's

770K views 8K replies 134 participants last post by  alfonsogro 
#1 ·
Well after going so long with car down.. Got new turbo and custom made O2 to get car running again... (hopefully running good. I pick it up tomorrow hoping turbo and warped flange all that was wrong) :grimrippe

Any SRT-4 owners in killeen area?

#35 ·
ummmm... will a REALLY bad exhaust leak make the car idle like shit when it warms up? I screwed up and forgot that the turbonetics 5 bolt wastegate housing has a different boolt pattern than the garrett unit so when i put the new turbine housing on only 2 bolts lined up but i have to have the car to get to work and back so i just said fuck it and put it back together:crying: Anyone have a turbonetics t-3 5 bolt wastegate housing for sale?

#40 ·
ummmm... will a REALLY bad exhaust leak make the car idle like shit when it warms up? I screwed up and forgot that the turbonetics 5 bolt wastegate housing has a different boolt pattern than the garrett unit so when i put the new turbine housing on only 2 bolts lined up but i have to have the car to get to work and back so i just said fuck it and put it back together:crying: Anyone have a turbonetics t-3 5 bolt wastegate housing for sale?
wastegate housing?
u mean turbine housing?
send pic of what u talkin about.. I have a compressor and turbine housing im selling

#38 ·
HEY THATS MY CAR.. Grrrr :flame:
j/k :jester:
nah havent seen it..
anyone know anyone that uses powerpaq to pull fuel..
i got copy from software from someone yesterday.. used serial to usb adapter.. when i hooked to car program said something about tune is protect click to load one.. so i do that and it earsed everything on my powerpaq on car.. :crying:
so i redid map all numbers for pullin fuel r the same and rpm scale the same..
but car wont idle or run.. throws some sensor codes now..
P0016-CRANKSHAFT/CAMSHAFT TIMING MISALIGNMENT
P0339-crankshaft Position Sensor Intermittent
P0344: Camshaft Position Sensor Intermittent
dont know if there some other option on power paq i dont know about..
that mess with timin.. cuz i dont have it pullin any timin on ignition map..

#42 ·
lol.. that was me. My roommates piece of shit mustang he just bought popped an oil line on his way to work. Apparently it's ok in oklahoma to route the oil line to your oil pressure gage right next to the steering linkage where it then gets caught and snaps in half when you turn:clap: Oh and that piece i needed was the internal wastegate flapper valve housing.. i already got a used one from majestic for $50 and welded it on to my downpipe last weekend... sooooo much better:) I usually am parked in the lot behind hell on wheels near 62nd... are you the silver stage 2 with the sun-roof?

#43 ·
Just signing in here as the FNG. I've actually had the SRT for a little over a week and a half but I'm getting a clutch in it right now. I've been to the best buy parking lot a couple times but have only seen one there.

I'm sure I'll see you guys around soon enough. Take it easy.

Oh and if anyone is headed to the Temple track tonight I should be out there (provided its open) with some buddies in Mustangs and GTOs.

#45 ·
I think I saw your car out there parked, among the other 50 SRTs out there. I talked to a couple but don't think I talked to any black ones. I know that white one with JRT racing on the back window had a nasty boost leak. I wanna say he told me he was only boosting like 8psi? That'll dampen your day.

I was running a red 5.slow that was missing half the front bumper and the syncros for 2nd. Car is getting parted out this coming week so I decided to go beat on it since my SRT wasn't out there.

Anyone else out there last night?

#46 ·
I think I saw your car out there parked, among the other 50 SRTs out there. I talked to a couple but don't think I talked to any black ones. I know that white one with JRT racing on the back window had a nasty boost leak. I wanna say he told me he was only boosting like 8psi? That'll dampen your day.

I was running a red 5.slow that was missing half the front bumper and the syncros for 2nd. Car is getting parted out this coming week so I decided to go beat on it since my SRT wasn't out there.

Anyone else out there last night?
yeah this was a bunch.. seem like everybody was running slow.. there was one that said he was pretty much stock.. just wga ran i think a best 13.8..
i didnt talk to anyone.. just was watchin racing.. tryin help friend run better times.. i saw the JRT racing one.. damn 8 psi.. id be pissed wouldnt run again till i fixed it..
I need replace my shifter cables then i'll see how she shifts.. if shifts good im gonna run my car..
seems like a pain in ass to change shifter cable.. cant find how to..
i took these shifter cables out of car in junk yard.. and it was a pain.. one bolt doesnt come out i had to beat it out with sledge..

#51 ·
Ok, does anyone know the guy with the black SRT4 that was at the best buy meet in Killeen last night?? I'm tryin to get ahold of him bout some strut bars he has.

Also, there was a black SRT4(not the same one) that came to waco tryin to run me. Had HID's, Big FMIC, and a side exit exhaust. I think he just bought it cause it had paper plates on it. Anyways, he tried running me a few times and it didn't work out to well. haha, he got the jump on me and jsut 2nd(spinng) and most of 3rd i had already regained the lost ground and almost had a car on him. I was truckin away when i shut down. anyways, if anyone knows him, tell him i said *emergency flashers* :thumbsup:

Devin

#52 ·
Ok, does anyone know the guy with the black SRT4 that was at the best buy meet in Killeen last night?? I'm tryin to get ahold of him bout some strut bars he has.

Also, there was a black SRT4(not the same one) that came to waco tryin to run me. Had HID's, Big FMIC, and a side exit exhaust. I think he just bought it cause it had paper plates on it. Anyways, he tried running me a few times and it didn't work out to well. haha, he got the jump on me and jsut 2nd(spinng) and most of 3rd i had already regained the lost ground and almost had a car on him. I was truckin away when i shut down. anyways, if anyone knows him, tell him i said *emergency flashers* :thumbsup:

Devin
well im a Black SRT and i was at bestbuy last night... but i dont have any strut bars..
i seen the black srt side exhaust temp tags.. he was at bestbuy for a lil too.. didnt talk to the guy..
i saw the blue evo.. i think u were with us bullshiting.. by yellow evo..
which car were u at bestbuy??
i was a silver SRT pull up but didnt see the driver..
then this was a blue one that didnt seem to want and hang out was like 3 isles over..
anyone going to bestbuy tonight?

#55 ·
Haha you guys are funny. Trying to figure out who's who. The guy with paper plates and side exit was the guy next to me when I toasted my clutch. Pretty cool guy with a handful of parts but I don't think he'll be keeping with a .50 trim.

I won't be out there tonight but probly monday or tuesday, hopefully with my car. When I'm headin out there I'll post here and see what's up.

Good meetin you guys.

Will

#57 ·
Haha you guys are funny. Trying to figure out who's who. The guy with paper plates and side exit was the guy next to me when I toasted my clutch. Pretty cool guy with a handful of parts but I don't think he'll be keeping with a .50 trim.

I won't be out there tonight but probly monday or tuesday, hopefully with my car. When I'm headin out there I'll post here and see what's up.

Good meetin you guys.

Will
aight cool.. LoL.. yea just tryin to get SRTs together..
i go to bestbuy see a shit load of EVOs and WRXs

#61 ·
between 8:30 to 10 or later
i prob wont be there tonight.. workin on car..
tryin to find boost leak.. and i think it might be o ring on one of the injectors.. and also fix my w/a injection.. it stopped workin..
pump makes noise like it pumps but nothing comes out check valve..
i blew thru line its clear.. and i took line off.. about to take checkvavle off

also im tryin to find a srt4 owner who willin to let me try his wires on my car for a quick spin and maybe coil..
tryin to narrow down what i need to replace to get car to idle good and not studder sometimes on light throttle.. if not those might be my o2 sensor..

#62 ·
Just a heads up

I don't know if anyone else is plannin on headin out to Temple but I'll be out there to get a few runs in finally since I just got the car back. If anyone else is out there I'll be in the black SRT with the temp tags. Should be with a black Mustang GT and Cobra.

See you guys out there.

#63 ·
just stopping by to see what is all out there in the fort hood area. ill be getting stationed there later this year.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.