Dodge SRT Forum banner

Killeen Area SRT-4's

770K views 8K replies 134 participants last post by  alfonsogro 
#1 ·
Well after going so long with car down.. Got new turbo and custom made O2 to get car running again... (hopefully running good. I pick it up tomorrow hoping turbo and warped flange all that was wrong) :grimrippe

Any SRT-4 owners in killeen area?

#436 ·
We <3 the little sentra that could, lol. Seb your Nissan forum would probably flame you if they found out you were hanging out with neon guys lol.

My little Srt, who are you?

#440 · (Edited)
Ooh Luis, I thought we were keeping that between us? Lol :gay:

Fo-serious though, I'm down. The old abandoned airport tower makes a cool backdrop.

Well you see... I like food and I like to go fast.. so I can run to walmart and pick something up for dinner and get back really quick.. so it works for me lol

Just messin anyways lmao
Hahaha. Being the slowest in the group is something I'm used to lol.

#443 ·
On my way to the airport! I got pics from last night, before I left I stopped by. No one ended hiting up the track. But still about 9 cars were there.

#450 ·
He's on some fueler detail, don't feel bad he's been out of work by 1400 for that last 3 weeks. Lol

ok I'm on the plane, later putas

#456 ·
does anyone have a DSP that could put a 93 octane tune or modify the stage 1 ECU tune? I really don't know anything when it comes to tuning? Also, anyone going to FWD Performace tomorrow? They'll be open for dyno runs, $50/2-3 runs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.