Dodge SRT Forum banner

Killeen Area SRT-4's

770K views 8K replies 134 participants last post by  alfonsogro 
#1 ·
Well after going so long with car down.. Got new turbo and custom made O2 to get car running again... (hopefully running good. I pick it up tomorrow hoping turbo and warped flange all that was wrong) :grimrippe

Any SRT-4 owners in killeen area?

#6,395 ·
I'm just trying to figure my Damn car out still. Shit is 10.0 afr at wot with either the dsp 93 tune or the stock tune. I tried adjusting fuel but it doesn't help. I need to install the Bosch 044 fuel pump, duster 360 injectors, boomba fuel rail, my fpr, and my new 8an feed and 6an return lines. I have had all that shit just sitting in my apartment....

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using AutoGuide.com App

#6,401 ·
So I looked up the formula for adding and removing wot fuel. Did.the math, took 14.5% fuel and still hitting 10.0.... Its the same fuel setup, my head work on the other hand is +1 exhaust +1 intake, Brian crow stage 3 cams... Idk wth lol

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using AutoGuide.com App

#6,402 ·
so...... im ready to install my Boomba fuel rail, with my 1025cc duster360 injectors, aeromotive fuel pressure regulator, bosch 044 fuel pump...... I have 15 feet of -6an line and 15 feet of -8an line. I just don't know what freaken fittings i need, i purchased the boomba fuel rail used on the forums along with the fpr. so I pretty much have to so it from scratch without any instructions. never installed this shit before, loosing my mind looking all over srtforums.com for how tos and just getting confused as hell lol. I just want to run e-85!!!! argh!!! hopefully phil gets some free time so we can try and not it out, unless anyone else wouldn't mind helping me out, im off on the weekends, I have tools and no garage...... that is once i figure out what fittings i need and where in the hell to buy them.

#6,404 ·
i can tell you what fittings to get if i look at everything. I cant install the fittings on the lines thought, i tried doing it myself and it was just an epic fail...leaks everywhere i fitting was lol. Once the fittings are on the lines its easy as hell to install.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.