Dodge SRT Forum banner

Anyone know who this is?

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  zrwhat 
#1 ·
I found this ACR SRT4 that popped up on Dallas craigslist, the owner's name is Cole, I've emailed him, called, texted, left voicemails and the guy won't respond, does anyone know who it is? I have been approved by the bank already and I really want this car

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
For that low of a price.... It's possible he's scamming or someone already bought it. OR it needs a fair amount of work....

#3 ·
I feel like he would play along if he was scamming, he said it won't start, I have a feeling it might be the crank sensor, there isn't a radio, as it was broken in to, and part of the exhaust was hacked off when it was broken into, I just would like a chance to look at it the size up the work

#6 ·
That's craigslist for you! It sold pretty fast, or was taken down anyway.

#7 ·
Ahh dont worry about that red car. I texted him within the first few hours of the car being online and no reply. If your gf wants an srt4, my gf is trying to get rid of hers. So it has a pink intercooler and vents haha. twin turbo car in black with 90k if your interested

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.