Dodge SRT Forum banner

Any El Paso SRT-4's?

466K views 5K replies 106 participants last post by  P. Dub 
#1 ·
anyone on here from El Paso?

#5 ·
hey what's going on man, I've seen like 4 or 5 running around el paso but they seem to never want to talk, I dunno if I have seen your blue one though, just two red ones a black one and two of the burnt orange or whatever its called, sunburst or something, but yeah hit me up if you see me man, white one with the blue stripes

#8 ·
im blue wit a carbon fiber hood and yellow fogs ill keep an eye out for your car and say whats up i would like to get a meet here in el paso im going to start checking things out with that!!!probabaly some time in the spring or summer idk yet. hit me up if you ever see me!!

#13 ·
nice right on, yeah not military here just work for them . . . . lol i'm a security guard, HAHAHA i get paid decent for el paso, but thinking about moving soon, my wife graduated college with a bachelors in engineering so i dunno where we are going but no where anytime soon, anyway, yeah I would like to set up a meet sometime whenever any of you guys have time, I don't gett off work till 9 at night everyday unless i'm off but you know hit me up

#17 ·
it is an NHRA track in clint, and they are bringing the big dogs out there. i'm down for a meet whenever ya'll have time, i just probably can't show up till after 2100, thats when i get off but eastside westside where ever doesn't bother me, i've seen this bad ass red one go on and off ft. bliss a couple times, haven't had a chance to talk to him but it seems that he has alot of stuff done to it

#18 ·
oh yeah BTW I am selling my new fabricated powdercoated blue motor mounts with delrin bushings and fabricated powdercoated black trans mount with delrin bushing for $200 for all, they have about 50 miles on them, just not for me I don't think I will ever get a Stage 3 for this car or go over 18 psi so if anyones interested let me know

#20 · (Edited)
Hey

HEY WHATS UP GUYS IM FROM THE EPT! im from the east side and i roll with team confined concepts. i got a silver one with 18 enkei's. my team cruises around el paso every sunday if u guys ever interested!

#22 ·
we could possibly do that, mine doesn't have much done to it though, oh so I take my car to the dealership this morning to drop it off and they have another 05 comm ed srt-4 sitting in the lot for repairs, BLOWN tranny won't shift past second and they told me the srt-4 transmission are on back order for two months. hopefully they don't need to change my whole tranny, i mean it still drives fine just shutters bad in low 1st and reverse

#25 ·
tranny

yeah well i replaced my tranny and they were on back order!! i had to wait like two months! and when its ur primary source oftransportation its hard!! well about that car show im always down for anything!

#29 ·
well in our team its all type of vehicles.we had two srts but the chic that owned the other one moved back home to florida! So now im the only srt in my team representing! we got forums on our website if u guys ever wanna stop by? we post up local events such as cruises we be hosting and also car shows. or u can also check us out on myspace just search confined concepts

CC Online :: 5.0 - Home