Dodge SRT Forum banner

Any El Paso SRT-4's?

466K views 5K replies 106 participants last post by  P. Dub 
#1 ·
anyone on here from El Paso?

#296 ·
whats up. just moved to el paso from so cal. on the westside, land of the lowered loud and slow honda it seems. only spotted 1 srt since my wife and i got here, stock height silver by sunland park mall. wheres everyone at? any dragstrips nearby? hows the traction?

#297 ·
Ah dang man what the piss, as soon as it's time for me to leave everybody and they momma wanna meet. Please tell me we're gonna at least meet before the 8th of feb and if anyone's interested I gotta stock turbo, exhaust manifold, and wastegate all with only 12k miles.

#301 · (Edited)
I'm down for a wednesday meet, I actually use to go to speed factory on wednesdays but it started to get stupid with all the JDM's showing up reving all the time with their coffee can mufflers

#303 ·
im down to roll. when and where. new to the area so landmarks would be good haha. im also interested in that stock turbo if you still got it. price?

#305 ·
so meeting wednesday at tinseltown at 8? sounds good ill try to show up if work permits! so about a cruise before the 8th of feb im down just say a date and time! well good to meet more peeps from el paso with the same interests! i roll with team confined concepts if u guys interested just let me know or visit us @ CC Online :: 5.0 - Home

#308 ·

so i was at the club last night and on my way to my car i saw a yellow viper and a black lambo next to each other! thought it was impressive so i took a pic and the valet dude takes out the keys and makes it seem like its his! i was all like " ur valet ass cant afford any of these fucking cars u poser" and then hes all like "shut up and go to ur fucking civic!" well i was offended and was gonna fight the fuking valet! but i was looking after a couple chics that night so didnt wanna cause drama! but talk about posing fuck!!!!:gay:

#309 ·
haha hey i just got here so i aint reppin no where. if anything im reppin so cal haha. there any evo or impreza meets? seems that V8s are the big thing here. where the fast 4s at? there a street racing scene out here at all?

#310 ·
hey bro well u pretty much gotta just keep on eye out for teams! well if u go to my teams site CC Online :: 5.0 - Home we usually put up posts on upcoming events and cruises! also we be posting up on my space. My teams gonna be hosting a cruise on the 17th of feb if u interested local teams and individuals are all invited.

#311 ·
hey well look guys. so wednesday at 8 but the place changed to the star western wear by the new peter piper pizza in between tinseltown and jaguars.

for those of you that dont know how to get there take I-10 east to george dieter bust a bitch and go back down towards lee trevino... at the theaters and cheddars and shit keep going and its in the same parking lot next to peter piper pizza theres more space and easier to get too..

well be there a lil early and well see who comes...:thumbsup:

#314 ·
ok well i would be there wednesday night but I am dropping my car off wednesday morning to the dealer (yes again) this time they are going to drop the transmission because I know 100% that its a warped flywheel so warranty time, i'll let ya'll know when i get it back

#319 ·
i decided to not take it to the dealership, if i'm going to have the transmission dropped i minus well do it myself and put an ACT clutch and prolite flywheel in there, so waiting on my income tax and i'm just goign to do it myself, but i get my new boost guage tomorrow, the one i have now rattles at -10 to -2 vac

#324 · (Edited)
Confined Concepts Cruise!

So as some of u have heard team Confined Concepts is having a cruise on the 17th of Febuary! This event is open to all teams and individuals! If u own a car and your proud show us your support!! We will have a longer route then the last cruise so that we have more cruising time! We will meet at the movie theater parking lot by the cielo vista mall at 2pm. Please pass the word and tell all ur friends! So if u guys plan to show please let me know so that i have a count of people planning on attending. If u guys have any questions or comments please dont hesitate to inform me.

Teams Participating: (as of now)

1) Confined Concepts
2) Team Revolution