Dodge SRT Forum banner

Any El Paso SRT-4's?

466K views 5K replies 106 participants last post by  P. Dub 
#1 ·
anyone on here from El Paso?

#262 ·
its actually a blow off plate. dont know what kind came with the car when i purchased it. but its not blue. and my friend put the vid up so of course i had to leave props to my whip. my friend did a little run too we just wanted to hear how we sound

#268 ·
dam dude i feel u i waited forever for mine when i had to get a new tranny and installed my clutch!well as soon as u get it let us all know and maybe well get together and cruise around or something:eveilgrin

#271 ·
i have several fox body mustangs, still have one with a 393 stroker, had an 03 GTI VR6, and an 03 MR2 spyder, a couple bike, an 01 R6, 03 hayabusa, 04 hayabusa, 05 buell xb12r, 99 R6, and some other shit, oh yeah and a 73 ford maverick and a 72 dodge charger, i need to scan some photos to post in myspace but i have a picture of one busa, one r6, and the mr2 and the mustang on myspace

#279 ·
Aight now I know this isn't in the right section but I gotta get rid of these fast hopefully before I leave for Oklahoma, I got 2 rockford fosgate 10's in a built box with a memphis 1000 watt amp and all wires and fuses that came with it for $600 obo. Let me know if your interested.

#290 ·
Hey guys we coming too u for some help!!! One of our team members bike was stolen!!! Its a custom candy red kawasaki with no decals or stickers on it with chrome spikes on it! It was stolen from ft bliss yesterday the 25th during the day!! If u see one or think uve seen it please let us know!!!
Thanks

if u have and questions or comments please let me know!
(915) 867-4271
ray

#291 ·
wow it was stolen on post??? thats f***ed, btw, my and midnight hooked up and my car is not stage 3, when i got back home it looks like all it has is the intake and the exhaust... i have the money for the stage 2 right now... should i do this and upgrade to the stage 3 later or just save up till the money comes around for the stage 3??? and midnight explained to me the msd coil pack was a no go... i think i have decided to ggo with Granatelli wires and NGK plugs.... opinions please and i would also like an agp intercooler those are my plans.. opinions please