Dodge SRT Forum banner

Any El Paso SRT-4's?

466K views 5K replies 106 participants last post by  P. Dub 
#1 ·
anyone on here from El Paso?

#127 ·
whats a good brand for as boost controller? do those cheap ebay ones work well?
im running 14 lbs. ive focused my mods elsewhere cai,aftermarket clutch, new tranny, awaiting bfmic, springs

#139 ·
well, i tryed and there is a maybe, i'm waiting on one person to get back to me to let me know if he can trade me days but i'll let you know as soon as i know, btw I changed my struts out because my old front ones were blown so i got all four for a regular neon, they said it wouldn't work on mine but it did, the only difference is it lowered my car about 3/4" more then the srt-4 struts and man it feels so much better on the ride now my shit isn't blown, plus i trimmed the bump stops on the strut rod so it rides like stock but its about 2 1/2"- 2 3/4" lower and i got my camber bolts so taking it to get aligned tomorrow morning

#149 ·
So your like a guard at one of the Ft. Bliss gates right? Which one cause I tried going thru different ones to see if I would run into u, but to no avail.

#142 ·
i'll take some tomorrow after i wash it, FYI DUDE I F%$&KING HATE YOU, mad props that intercooler is bad ass man, i'm jealous, lol i'll hit you up sometime man, hey my friends says you live in the same apartment complex as you, he has a greenish gold color mustang GT a newer one

#152 ·
yeah they switch the gates on us all the time, no telling what gate i will be at on what day, but so far i have seen two different red ones come through, and two black ones one is will i talked to him. but yeah if i see you i'll try and stop ya, what do you have done to your car so i can identify you

#153 ·
I got the mopar stage 3r kit w/o the badge on the outside so I don't get too much attention I put it on the dash, I also have mopar exhaust and I'm currently the only one with bronze stock wheels.

#155 ·
Dang man that sucks, I know you've been waiting for your car to be done for a long time. Patience definitely is a virtue I don't possess.