Dodge SRT Forum banner

Led bar installation

4K views 24 replies 10 participants last post by  NeonOrange 
#1 ·
Hi guys, I'm a newbie and I was thinking of installing a LED bar on my SRT-4, did any of you guys installed one before? Do you have any recommendations?

Thanks

#7 ·
Shut up! Got any pictures of this nonsense? Jeep brah shena n i g a n s. Stupid word filter.

#17 ·
Actually there is one alternative. Of you want stupid lumens put leds in the fogs. Theyre Bout 60 dollars a bulb. Look on cyclops leds website.

#19 ·
$$$$ for good retros. I am a light fanatic and am satisfied with silver stars in NEW clean housings and proper aim. It also helps to replace your wipers every 6 mos or so with the bargain brand wipers from the parts house or wall mart. For rain I use rain x orange stuff in the washed fluid reservoir. For the inside I usually clean the windshield with 91% of higher alcohol about every other car wash.

I also live in a deer laden back road area and that it what I do and it makes me happy.

Every time I go back home to visit family (usually borrow a car when there) I get joked on about replacing the wipers and washer juice. If the lights are jacked I unusually adjust them to :)

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

#24 ·
Yea I also have tinted windshield [emoji58] 18% with 55w hids now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You don't need better headlights, you need the sun.

#21 ·
You have a medical condition? Serious question as I had a friend that was light sensitive and had a tinted windshield.

If not then get that damn tint off the windshield. As the mythbusters say "there's your problem"

As for hids in stock housings your hotspots are terrible and that is why your light throw is less than optimal. Hids in stock housing are excellent for scattering light and not properly directing it.

Proper retros or high quality halogens in good clean housings are your best bet. Aim aim aim. Make sure your aim is proper.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.