Dodge SRT Forum banner

Tampa Bay and neighbors thread

4M views 38K replies 327 participants last post by  friend088 
#1 ·
OK, it's time to start planning another Tampa BBQ. Tentatively going with saturday April 10th, unless that's a problem for a lot of people.

Suggestions for other dates will be accepted.. :thumbsup:

Post here if you're interested in coming.

#141 · (Edited)
NeonDan said:
if you had listened....but wait...thats right your head is sooo thick you might wanna consider installing an 03' fuel rail with schrader valve....

so you can let some air out:rofl:
If I had listened to what?

Seriously Dan, STFU! If anyone's head too thick, it's yours. I'm sooo sick and tired of defending you to everyone, and you acting so arrogant. You know, I've put up with it for so long, and it's REALLY starting to get old. You take in the "noob's" by filling their heads with BS, then as time goes on, they see what an arrogant ass you really are, and can't stand you anymore. That's why so many people can't stand you, and why I always have to defend you. I've kept my mouth shut long enough. I'm sorry Dan. I've done NOTHING to you, or to hurt your "image". I will not sit here and have you criticize me, whether it be directly or indirectly. There, enough said...

Not trying to hurt your feelings man, but damn, give it a rest...

Back on topic now... :readclose

#142 · (Edited)
i guess this tampa thing isnt going to work, anyways who wasnt to join my club ill have beer fridays and stripper sundays just send me $30 and ill even send u an unofficial official srtampa4 sticker that u can only see with hi-tech glasses that ill sell for $100 each but the only thing is u would have to wait until they are made. anybody??? or maybe we can meet up every now and then :thumbsup: and have fun?

#144 ·
madsrt said:
i guess this tampa thing isnt going to work
We're not fighting...

I simply spoke my mind. That is all that is going to be said. I will not/don't talk shit about people over the internet or behind their backs...

#146 · (Edited)
WhiteRob1984 said:
If I had listened to what?

Seriously Dan, STFU! If anyone's head too thick, it's yours. I'm sooo sick and tired of defending you to everyone, and you acting so arrogant. You know, I've put up with it for so long, and it's REALLY starting to get old. You take in the "noob's" by filling their heads with BS, then as time goes on, they see what an arrogant ass you really are, and can't stand you anymore. That's why so many people can't stand you, and why I always have to defend you. I've kept my mouth shut long enough. I'm sorry Dan. I've done NOTHING to you, or to hurt your "image". I will not sit here and have you criticize me, whether it be directly or indirectly. There, enough said...

Not trying to hurt your feelings man, but damn, give it a rest...

Back on topic now... :readclose
you should take a look in the mirror before you talk shit....this is one of those times you cant hide behind the fact you are a moderator. By your post you have clearly crossed the line. Shall i continue.

You have no room to talk. Guilt drives everything you do. You do things to gratify yourself not to help others. Lets take for example the way you offer your services. You abuse your prilidges on this site to adverize yourself to everyone and their mom. This is not taking in consideration you tactics when people do step foward. You Bullshit them into your terms, they are more than willing to cooperate but then when you feel the deal is done all of the sudden these people dont exist, Why? because you got your money and now you want to be rid of people.

I once thought you were alright, till you used me. Then i saw what kind of person you are. A leech, you use people for their knowledge, assistance or their money then you move on to the next. I mean you got what you wanted you found some other n00b who thought you were the shit and all of the sudden hes working on your car for free, letting you spend the night at his house. I could go on and on but you know what Rob...you arent worth it. Yeah i intended to offend you because everytime you post anything in the Florida forum you offend most of the people who live in this area. Me arrogant? ha...maybe if you'd spend less time talking about yourself maybe you'd realize who in fact is the arrogant one.

Ive never asked you to defend me in front of anyone, people are people and will always have SOMETHING to say. I stopped caring along time ago....those who you claim cant stand me are those who i dont care to associate with. I dont live my life to kiss anyone's ass like soo many out there, i make my own way and if you or anyone dont like it then get the fuck out of my way cause if you arent with me you are holding me back.

It is people like you that make the community look bad as a whole, you ask for advice/input and then have the nerve to take offense when people do just that. If you dont want people speaking their mind then dont ask for it otherwise you are going to hear what you dont want to hear. The truth.

Now to finish off i'd like for you to tell everyone what exactly happened a few days ago, i'll refresh you. The install WE did in which you pretty much washed your hands of the two of us as soon as you put the bumper on and got your money. Wait thats right.....sweep it under the rug, just like all the other two faced motherfuckers around here. I dont need you or your egotistical bullshit, you walk around like your shit dont stink and you act like i and everyone else has to bow down to your ass...

FUCK YOU....:thumbsup:

im neondan and i do what i want and i say it how i feel/see it. This forum is based on freedom to say what we want as long as we are within the rules. So remember that when fly off the handle and take drastic measures that could leaded to you being unelected. The choice is your Rob:readclose

there i spoke my mind and to set the record straight like rob said...we arent fighting but i felt the need to clear my lungs and mind:jester:

#148 ·
mikebrink28 said:
soooo, how about the Orlando Magic doing this season?
mike! what is up...ever get everything squared away with S2?

#149 ·
i tihnk im ready to set the car on fire. The results of that dyno day haunt my dreams. I dont know why the sudden drop in power? I replaced the plugs with some NGK`s and have them gapped at around 37 i believe. Car drives better but until i get back on a dyno ill never know how much good it did. Also, to this day i have not gotten a reading on a boost leak check and ive done it about 45 times.

#150 ·
quiXilver said:
:rofl:

Oh shit get out the boxing gloves. :wah?!:
some people cant take jokes...no boxing gloves required:thumbsup:

#151 ·
mikebrink28 said:
i tihnk im ready to set the car on fire. The results of that dyno day haunt my dreams. I dont know why the sudden drop in power? I replaced the plugs with some NGK`s and have them gapped at around 37 i believe. Car drives better but until i get back on a dyno ill never know how much good it did. Also, to this day i have not gotten a reading on a boost leak check and ive done it about 45 times.
man...dont set it on fire...just calm down and im sure you'll find the culprit. What mods you have now?

#153 · (Edited)
just make sure you dont snap any bolts, relax rob :rofl:

oh and mike im gonna arange a meet/bbq for the tampa peeps soon...i'll let you know. Gonna try to make it ideal for everyone...where no one is driving an hour to get to it.

#155 ·
mikebrink28 said:
sounds awesome, you know im always down like a clown charlie b--br--brbr-brown
damn where are the happy domokin smileys :rofl:

You should come out to TR track day....should be a lot of nice/clean rides. I actually dislike going to it but i find that the true car buffs show up with cars worth looking at. Its not like the ricefest known as Club 1320. You get a well prepped track, lots of chix to preview and plenty of cars to peak your interests. Haha at the last one we had someone show up in a Saleen S7...:thumbsup:

#157 ·
Bradenton Motorsports Park on Decemeber 10th

#159 · (Edited)
its 3-9pm :)

sorry im a n00b, i spent all day yesterday dyno'ing Supras. Man there some hott ass females....cant be rude :rofl:

#160 ·
NeonDan said:
damn where are the happy domokin smileys :rofl:

You should come out to TR track day....should be a lot of nice/clean rides. I actually dislike going to it but i find that the true car buffs show up with cars worth looking at. Its not like the ricefest known as Club 1320. You get a well prepped track, lots of chix to preview and plenty of cars to peak your interests. Haha at the last one we had someone show up in a Saleen S7...:thumbsup:

Some celebrities will be there too, i hear Chase is going, that guy is the shit, anyway I litterally laughed out loud at the orlando magic comment, u guys are funny I love internet fighting, so heated.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.