Dodge SRT Forum banner

Tampa Bay and neighbors thread

4M views 38K replies 327 participants last post by  friend088 
#1 ·
OK, it's time to start planning another Tampa BBQ. Tentatively going with saturday April 10th, unless that's a problem for a lot of people.

Suggestions for other dates will be accepted.. :thumbsup:

Post here if you're interested in coming.

#121 ·
sorry MR MODERATOR !!!!!! hahahahaahha :lol:

seriously !!!!!! it was nice to see everyone lastnight !!!!! warren and dan srt4 GREAT RUNS guys !!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :clap:

warren,,,,, we need matchup at track day 13 !!!!!!! :eveilgrin except iI GET THE MOVE !!!!!! :frogtongu

#122 ·
dude mitch...im gonna try to buy a sticky pod before then but me and luke will film you guys both...simultaniously :)

#123 ·
NeonDan said:
dude mitch...im gonna try to buy a sticky pod before then but me and luke will film you guys both...simultaniously :)
there you go,,,,,, each of us have a extra person in the car !!!!!! :frogtongu :cow:

i know what you mean !!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

to staY ON TOPIC !!!!!!!! track day #13 from 3-9pm at BPM 12/10.... :lol:

#126 ·
Lakeland is the place to be TONIGHT/Sat. A lot of Tampa guys are threading out here to see how we do it "in the bushes".

Lake Mirium publix 9:30-11:00pm.

I'll be there with my weak ass 30shot.

#127 ·
why is it that tampa bay meetings always end up being so far on that side of tampa bay???

maybe somethng in largo? tarpon springs? clearwater? holiday? NPR?

im up for a local meet that dosnt take 45 mins to get too...

#129 ·
quiXilver said:
Yea that would rock to have us videotaping each others car from inside!! I can bring a couple cameras next time :thumbsup:

Warren or Mitch you have to let me get a ride in your car down the track next time!!:D
can't !!!!!! no passengers after 13.99 i think... or somewhere around there....

if i could i would !!!!!! :thumbsup:

#130 ·
Shit, I broke a bolt while trying to rethread my stock BOP bolts on the stock turbo. Now I got a broken bolt in there. It's in there and holding, but either going to have to leave it or pull the turbo. Hmm...

Guess this means the new turbo has to move up the priority list, lol! :lol:

#132 ·
I'd roll out from up in Spring Hill, but I'm too afraid the ******* would follow...man do most of the srt guys up here SUCK! Really shames me to own one up here. There are a lot of parks and stuff between here and NPR...anybody know Starkey Park little east of Little Road? Could be a fun place to meet up.

Chris

#140 ·
WhiteRob1984 said:
Shit, I broke a bolt while trying to rethread my stock BOP bolts on the stock turbo. Now I got a broken bolt in there. It's in there and holding, but either going to have to leave it or pull the turbo. Hmm...

Guess this means the new turbo has to move up the priority list, lol! :lol:
if you had listened....but wait...thats right your head is sooo thick you might wanna consider installing an 03' fuel rail with schrader valve....

so you can let some air out:rofl:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.