Dodge SRT Forum banner

Tampa Bay and neighbors thread

4M views 38K replies 327 participants last post by  friend088 
#1 ·
OK, it's time to start planning another Tampa BBQ. Tentatively going with saturday April 10th, unless that's a problem for a lot of people.

Suggestions for other dates will be accepted.. :thumbsup:

Post here if you're interested in coming.

#101 ·
i told you you should come ;)

#102 ·
Update:

1. Riven -?
2. Cali
3. NeonDan
4. icarus
5. Srt-4 neon - ?
6. Grunge - ?
7. ayat108
8. IlOvEmYSRT-4
9. SRT4ya
10. dazulu - ?
11. soloII & girl - ?
12. Dcsorba
13. Rugoingup
14. black04srt4
15. warriorbob
16. madsrt
17. crimson187
18. digichris
19. rofajitas
20. xtreme2424
21. boostin-neon
22. RaptorRed

copy and change as needed

#106 ·
warriorbob said:
well not sure now if i am going to get out of this crappy state............just had a wonderful thing come up with the major PITA i have been having for that last few months and looks like it is going to put a stop to me leaving :(
dammit, i was looking to hang out again..this time sober and knowing who is who :rofl:

#108 ·
Nevermind. I will be in attendance it looks like. The beast runs again.

#109 ·
riven said:
Nevermind. I will be in attendance it looks like. The beast runs again.
was about to call you as i just got in from work :)

#111 ·
Just finished the bdj on my car. Will be up in a few hours.

#114 ·
everyone was either rather punctual or fashionably late....i tell ya kids...so ungreatfull , disrespectfull and not very bright sometimes...tisk tisk

#115 ·
Ok guys, someone had to start it! Let's use this thread as our common communicator thread for things like where to meet up, what's going on 'round town, interesting stuff that happened, etc. This way we can always be up to date on what's going on and all that mess, and not have to worry about thread hopping from thread to thread. Happy posting! :thumbsup:

#120 ·
might aswell start the thread over...this thread will become your personal bitch....you'll wish you never got it started:rofl:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.