Dodge SRT Forum banner

Tampa Bay and neighbors thread

4M views 38K replies 327 participants last post by  friend088 
#1 ·
OK, it's time to start planning another Tampa BBQ. Tentatively going with saturday April 10th, unless that's a problem for a lot of people.

Suggestions for other dates will be accepted.. :thumbsup:

Post here if you're interested in coming.

#21 ·
Hell yeah dorian, you best come up f00l. Kids are fine, its not like we have strippers in the back yard, or do we?

#25 · (Edited)
Kids are fine, I've got a fenced back yard, and a pool.

It looks like 6 or 7 people so far, hopefully we'll get some more.

The "photo shoot" version will have to wait for a different time......... :jester:

#27 ·
IlOvEmYsRt-4 said:
1. Riven
2. ****
3. NeonDan
4. icarus
5. Srt-4 neon
6. Grunge
7.Ilovemysrt-4
Guys I have to check with the ole lady but maybe we will come up for the weekend and see my mom and got to the BBQ. I will let you know. My birthday is the 5th so I have to make sure nothing to crazy is going on the weekend before.

#29 ·
bring some parrot bay, punk!

#31 ·
there will be no drinking and driving...:rofl: flames anyone?

#35 · (Edited)
OK, the BBQ is starting to come together.

Let me know what kind of food, drinks, etc. we want to have, and I'll start making arrangements.

BTW, I have to agree with Dan, I would prefer that if anyone was going to drink, they have a designated driver.

#39 ·
ayat108 said:
i will bring:

nathan's hot dogs & condiments!
juice!

amount depends on what we expect up there as the day draws near.

of course i'll bring whatever else is requested, but i know i HAVE to bring the hot dogs, at least!
If you're driving in from Rwanda, please pick up the hot dogs when you get in town! Same goes if you're driving in from Ft. Meyers, unless they're in a cooler. ;)

#40 ·
HAHAH! Good Call! Also, something was bought to my attention recently. A friend of mine at the 3si.org forums was telling me they are having a big Stealth/3000GT meet on April 9th-11th. Maybe we could go hang out with our fellow dodge/mitsu brothers and have a big ole cruise. Just some food for thought. Back to your normal drama on srtforums now :hi:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.