Dodge SRT Forum banner

Tampa Bay and neighbors thread

4M views 38K replies 327 participants last post by  friend088 
#1 ·
OK, it's time to start planning another Tampa BBQ. Tentatively going with saturday April 10th, unless that's a problem for a lot of people.

Suggestions for other dates will be accepted.. :thumbsup:

Post here if you're interested in coming.

#262 ·
Statechamp20 said:
Hey i'm movin to Tampa this weekend for a new job so I'm kind of curious where the hot spots are? Where are all the SRT4's hiding at night and what are some good tracks in the area? I'll be living in South Tampa
You'll be close to me here in St. Pete. Right across the Howard Franklin Bridge from Tampa, FL. You'll be in prime spot for weekends at Gandy, Courtney Campbell Bridge, and a few other places. Mainly ricers, but cool spots nonetheless. Closest track is in St. Pete and called Sunshine Speedway. However, it's only an 1/8th mile track. Closest 1/4 mile is in Bradenton and called Brandenton Motor Speedway. There is also one in Orlando I believe, not sure...

Anyways, will be nice to see ya' here once you arrive. Look forward to meeting you! Take care! :thumbsup:

#264 ·
NeonDan said:
we know this Dan :rofl:

I still cant beleive the cavi made more power than you:eeeek:

Me either ... I fixed a few boost leaks and turned up the boost a tad ...

Should be good for 275/280 and 365ish WTQ .... We'll see

Happy turkey day peeps

#268 ·
Chase said:
Whatever warren ur scared to race me thats why u didnt sign up for TR day.
I have a life. I would like to be at the track every time it's open but it can't aford it. I'll race anyone it you were there that thrusday night my last run was against a rail draster. I'm sure most people will tell you that I'm there to race not talk about it.

#269 ·
WARREN D said:
I have a life. I would like to be at the track every time it's open but it can't aford it. I'll race anyone it you were there that thrusday night my last run was against a rail draster. I'm sure most people will tell you that I'm there to race not talk about it.
:lol: :frogtongu :jester:

#270 ·
WARREN D said:
Let the car do the talking! :readclose

Good man... :thumbsup:

#272 ·
just got in from ybor....:rolling:

#273 ·
quiXilver said:
Got my springs installed. Too tired, will talk about it and post pics tomorrow.
Nice Luke, can't wait to see...

I'm hoping to get a couple things done today and tomorrow myself! :eveilgrin

#274 ·
SPL Dan said:
Me either ... I fixed a few boost leaks and turned up the boost a tad ...

Should be good for 275/280 and 365ish WTQ .... We'll see

Happy turkey day peeps
when did you run an 11.7 at 129?....highly unlikely with power output and mods:hi:

#275 ·
Statechamp20 said:
Hey i'm movin to Tampa this weekend for a new job so I'm kind of curious where the hot spots are? Where are all the SRT4's hiding at night and what are some good tracks in the area? I'll be living in South Tampa
I work in south tampa and drive in cirlcles all day long over there to get out of work, the streets suck and there are old people everywhere but if u are out around 1 during the day im making my rounds.

#279 ·
quiXilver said:
:D thanks, it's not like slammed or anything, but It was just what I wanted. Yea, I really need to stop buying shit, I can't afford it anymore :frogtongu I need to start working more to pay it off :D
Yea after this install dan does for me im gonna hold off on the mods and buy some rims, I dont care if it slows me down i want some 18s pretty bad, then ima pay the car off.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.