Dodge SRT Forum banner

Tampa Bay and neighbors thread

4M views 38K replies 327 participants last post by  friend088 
#1 ·
OK, it's time to start planning another Tampa BBQ. Tentatively going with saturday April 10th, unless that's a problem for a lot of people.

Suggestions for other dates will be accepted.. :thumbsup:

Post here if you're interested in coming.

#201 ·
btw rob the s1pcm is here waiting for ya, whenever ur ready ive been commissioned to complete the transaction :)

#202 ·
NeonDan said:
btw rob the s1pcm is here waiting for ya, whenever ur ready ive been commissioned to complete the transaction :)
I will have the cash once my check comes in from the VA. Probably around the 1st... :readclose

#205 ·
quiXilver said:
where's my stg1 pcm? :D
friend lives far away and they had arranged a deal previously. I guess i know you want one now:rofl:

#207 ·
Just posted up in the Buy/Sell section. I'm looking for a stock turbo and stock manifold. Wanna' have a little fun with it, haha. Since I broke the one bolt on my current stocker, I figured WTF, might as well take advantage of a bad situation... :eveilgrin

#209 ·
WhiteRob1984 said:
Just posted up in the Buy/Sell section. I'm looking for a stock turbo and stock manifold. Wanna' have a little fun with it, haha. Since I broke the one bolt on my current stocker, I figured WTF, might as well take advantage of a bad situation... :eveilgrin
ive had one sitting here for almost a year......

sold it last week though:rofl:

#211 ·
So ya , I live in tampa ...

#215 ·
SPL Dan said:
So ya , I live in tampa ...
we know this Dan :rofl:

I still cant beleive the cavi made more power than you:eeeek:

#217 ·
quiXilver said:
Ok then, screw the track, the street works! :thumbsup:

I've never rode in a car faster than mine.
we can arrange that !!!!! :thumbsup:
oh and by the way,BMP was PACKED YESTERDAY for run day sunday !!!! :wah?!:
the highest # i saw on a car was 230..... :wah?!:
and the track got shut down for almost 2hrs because a pro mod grand prix hit both gaurd rails the rolled 4 or 5 times and ended up on its roof !!!! :eeeek:
car is totalled.... the BMP crew did an AWESOME job in responding !!! :thumbsup:
and the driver WALKED AWAY !!!!!!! :clap:
it was the worse crash i've ever seen at the track.... :eeeek:

#218 ·
Slow Poke said:
and the track got shut down for almost 2hrs because a pro mod grand prix hit both gaurd rails the rolled 4 or 5 times and ended up on its roof !!!! :eeeek:
car is totalled.... the BMP crew did an AWESOME job in responding !!! :thumbsup:
Wow, that musta' been crazy to see! Glad the guy's alright. I saw a 5.0 hit the wall out in San Antonio, TX once. Was crazy/scary to see! :eeeek:

#219 ·
Slow Poke said:
yeah saw pics of the wreck on Supra forums....:eeeek:

if it had not been for the cage....he would have been done:eeeek:

#220 ·
Slow Poke said:
That's the main reason I think they should have classes at T&Ts. 15sec. POS runs drags water, then 250mph dragsters runs and flips, and everyone sits for entire event waiting on the car to get its busted, pointless ass off the track.

Sorry, I just hate dragsters, its so pointless, YEAH !!!! I made 1500hp WITH ONLY 880cubes !!!! Pro=5.0 = god. 380ci with 2000+hp.

Its also nice when you pay the same as "Joe dragster" to run your car, yet, Joe gets 20 runs that day and you get 6...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.