Dodge SRT Forum banner

Tampa Bay and neighbors thread

4M views 38K replies 327 participants last post by  friend088 
#1 ·
OK, it's time to start planning another Tampa BBQ. Tentatively going with saturday April 10th, unless that's a problem for a lot of people.

Suggestions for other dates will be accepted.. :thumbsup:

Post here if you're interested in coming.

#2,071 ·
hmm someone wanna meet up first on thursday? i work till 230 but have friday off so im down to go, im probly not gunna run the car until i change my tires. i think one is about to blow lol and my stockers are being borrowed by jason n dan so cant use those =/
I can bring my camera though and take videos of ur guys runs... ya kno so we have proof and all of the wins lol

#2,074 ·
Looks like there will be some Tampa Bay SRTs heading up to the Orlando SRT picnic on Sun 8/19, 2pm, Jay Blanchard Park.
A convoy will be started so we can all meet up somewhere in Tampa Bay before we head up. Take a look at the 2 threads regarding the convoy and the picnic if you are interested.

#2,078 ·
envious8 said:
hmm someone wanna meet up first on thursday? i work till 230 but have friday off so im down to go, im probly not gunna run the car until i change my tires. i think one is about to blow lol and my stockers are being borrowed by jason n dan so cant use those =/
I can bring my camera though and take videos of ur guys runs... ya kno so we have proof and all of the wins lol
I borrowed your rims and tires?? Thats news to me:jester:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.