Dodge SRT Forum banner

Tampa Bay and neighbors thread

4M views 38K replies 327 participants last post by  friend088 
#1 ·
OK, it's time to start planning another Tampa BBQ. Tentatively going with saturday April 10th, unless that's a problem for a lot of people.

Suggestions for other dates will be accepted.. :thumbsup:

Post here if you're interested in coming.

#20,061 · (Edited)
wow, yeah, cyndi helped me buy some stuff for my car, but the motor was paid for out of my pocket, thank you. last i checked, you were never my accountant. try again.

thats what couples do. they help each other in times of need. glad you think know how my moneys spent.

as far as the cheryls parents buying the house and tony's car for you, thats what i was told by numerous people. so i guess they are lying too, right?

#20,062 · (Edited)
Seems like your an e-hardass yourself. Keyboard Ninja.

Come on big man lets fight over Internet bullshit... if that what makes you the man you are. I think its actually making yourself look more like an idiot.

That fake ass front is how you pretend to be a friend with your "tried to be cool" fake ass bullshit.

You want to be real Tim, how about you grow some fucking balls and either be a friend with someone or not. There's no inbetween dipshit.

We can take this into a personal level if you want to since it looks like your in that direction anyways.
where id i say the word fight? you wouldnt be worth a bloody fist. keep your fifth grade joke book insults to yourself, as the only laughs are the ones that people are making toward you, not with you.

as far as being fake, your the only one here saying the shit. i have told everyone here how i feel about you, but i tried to listen to jason to make the peace, and this is what i am rewarded with. some little sniveling napolean prick with little man syndrome times 1,000,000 claiming noone listens to him.

if noone listen to you, then stfu and quit bitching already.

#20,065 ·
Now that I'm done with my smoke break, I've been meaning to get this crap off my chest.
Drew, honestly I'm getting sick and tired of you butting in the Tampa thread. You live in BFE Orlando area. We don't care about your opinions. Try posting in your own threads where people actually care.
drews good people bro. he asked to keep quite a few secrets and i'm sure he will tell you that those wishes were honored on my part.

#20,067 ·
wow, yeah, cyndi helped me buy some stuff for my car. thats what couples do. they help each other in times of need. glad you know how my moneys spent.

as far as the cheryls parents buying the house and tony's car for you, thats what i was told by numerous people. so i guess they are lying too, right?
It depends as something passed on from person to person can be changed up in many ways. You and everyone else knows that...

Here's a little insight for you and everyone else.

Cheryl's parents bought this house... not for me... for her really because my name is not tied anywhere to it. We worked on it for a whole year before we moved into it and it still needs work. FYI, for everyone to know we don't live in this house scott-free. We pay rent and all utilities. Even though the house is under Cheryl's name we still have to pay rent. All utilities our under our name. We pay taxes on the house. Tony's car was paid in full by Cheryl's parents. Car is under her name and she has the title. We have a monthly payments on the car for approx 5 yrs. Which again is getting paid to her parents every month. Her parents get payments from us every 2 weeks so twice a month.

That's what parents do for their kids. Some do more then others. The car nor the house is no where tied in with me. My name is not tied in at all.

So don't always believe what people tell you confront the person it regards to. There's the truth so now everyone can read and know.

#20,068 ·
Now that I'm done with my smoke break, I've been meaning to get this crap off my chest.
Drew, honestly I'm getting sick and tired of you butting in the Tampa thread. You live in BFE Orlando area. We don't care about your opinions. Try posting in your own threads where people actually care.
WTF u talkin bout jason i wasnt talkin to you so but your nose out my business unless u wanna handle this in person like men

#20,073 ·
where id i say the word fight? you wouldnt be worth a bloody fist. keep your fifth grade joke book insults to yourself, as the only laughs are the ones that people are making toward you, not with you.

as far as being fake, your the only one here saying the shit. i have told everyone here how i feel about you, but i tried to listen to jason to make the peace, and this is what i am rewarded with. some little sniveling napolean prick with little man syndrome times 1,000,000 claiming noone listens to him.

if noone listen to you, then stfu and quit bitching already.
Here you go contradicting yourself again which shows me you put a fake front. You tell people how you REALLY feel about me. You listen to Jason to make peace so "you tried to be cool with me".

How can you reap award when your not being REAL to begin with?

So instead of putting up a front because its obvious you did just by telling people how you REALLY feel about me yet "pretending" to be cool with me... say it how it is.

Quit hiding behind a wall. You can go around and say shit about me but you can't say it to me.

Numerous times during your grudge I tried to still be your friend and finally it got to a point I gave up. All of the sudden things starting being "cool" so I thought and you pull this shit. Notice how my original post that started this whole thing was in regards to not only you and look who still sticks out like a sore thumb.

#20,074 ·
Seriously, you pretend you're nice to everyone around here thinking you know it all just because you had your car for such a long time.
Your car isn't even running last time I checked.
What a joke.
Why don't you get your car fixed instead of posting in here.
O HELLL no didnt not just talk shit bout my car fuck that nig i can have the shit runnin 2morrow n drive down 2 tampa LMK waz good we can take it 2 the streets if u wanna get gangsta
most u guys dont no my personal live

BUT im well know in the streets

#20,076 ·
Here you go contradicting yourself again which shows me you put a fake front. You tell people how you REALLY feel about me. You listen to Jason to make peace so "you tried to be cool with me".

How can you reap award when your not being REAL to begin with?

So instead of putting up a front because its obvious you did just by telling people how you REALLY feel about me yet "pretending" to be cool with me... say it how it is.

Quit hiding behind a wall. You can go around and say shit about me but you can't say it to me.

Numerous times during your grudge I tried to still be your friend and finally it got to a point I gave up. All of the sudden things starting being "cool" so I thought and you pull this shit. Notice how my original post that started this whole thing was in regards to not only you and look who still sticks out like a sore thumb.

thats because you aimed your second post at me.

#20,079 ·
Whats funny the fact your one of them?
read close, again, where is the front? i didnt talk to you for how long because of how much of a 2 faced prick you are. i listened to jason bc i value what he says as he is my friend. its obvious though that you are not worth my time, as you want to start shit with me as you did with the post i quoted above

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.