Dodge SRT Forum banner

Tampa Bay and neighbors thread

4M views 38K replies 327 participants last post by  friend088 
#1 ·
OK, it's time to start planning another Tampa BBQ. Tentatively going with saturday April 10th, unless that's a problem for a lot of people.

Suggestions for other dates will be accepted.. :thumbsup:

Post here if you're interested in coming.

#181 ·
04flameRedSrt said:
Opps, I guess dans gone and pissed someone else off in tampa. Ooo jeeze.
i dont care who is pissed, im still gonna say and do what i want. :thumbsup:

Life is too short for me to worring about what others think or say. Im having fun and living my life, right now im actually workin on a pretty interesting project. Should be fun when its done :)

#185 · (Edited)
hes getting inserts....so i think i think quix...you might have the advantage with the tires, mounts and all :)

I wanna see a clean fight...no punches below the belt.....:rofl:

<<< Caution: the above joke is intended for quixilver and Chase, all others need not take offense, get sand in their vaginas or get their panties in a wad. >>>

#186 ·
quiXilver said:
Which mounts are you going with?
Prothane racing mounts, hey u said u bought some eyelids i figure u shopped around where did u end up ordering them from and anyone can chime in on this i want some orange ones but not the little cheap ones the nice ones and im sure everyone knows what im talking about.

#187 ·
cheapest ones you'll ffind are vynil ones :(

#188 ·
NeonDan said:
hes getting inserts....so i think i think quix...you might have the advantage with the tires, mounts and all :)

I wanna see a clean fight...no punches below the belt.....:rofl:

<<< Caution: the above joke is intended for quixilver and Chase, so all others need not take offense or get their panties in a wad >>>
lmao and we are gonna talk shit until dec 10th when he leaves me down the track.... hopefully he drives shitty and i win we will see.

#191 ·
quiXilver said:
Me? Drive shitty? Never. :lol:
i think you got him covered when all the mods go on. BTW chase hes not adding any go fast goodies so its a fair match :)

#193 ·
Chase said:
except for his car is already faster then mine..... pffft
you can run 13s too but i dunno about no 13.6...i cant guarantee that only you can:jester:

hows that 180t workin? cant beleive how lil coolant i managed to misplace during the install. Took what 15-20 at most, the install?

#196 ·
sitting right in front on my monitor ;)

#198 ·
i'll be glad to see the 4x4 look go away and usher in some new found love for ur ride that rob and i may have killed last time we were installin stuffs :)

#200 · (Edited)
Back guys, been busy with the g/f all day. I finally hooked up my home network. Got the PS2 online, haha! :lol:

Damn, these guys on Madden 06 online are pretty good. Gotta' wait to get my headset from my Dad's house so I can start playing SOCOM 3. Watching MTV right now, too. It's that "Real Life: I'm a professional gamer"! Wow, those are some hardcore guys... :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.