Dodge SRT Forum banner

Orlando & neighbors thread

350K views 6K replies 381 participants last post by  friend088 
#1 ·
Just bought srt-4 trying to meet with local orlando people........

#203 ·
Comas? We will ride out when I go back down there for thanksgiving...

#205 · (Edited)
Figured you Orlando peeps would like to know....

so this past weekend Tampa hosted the 2nd ANNUAL Rides Revolutions/Scranton Brothers Racing Supra Dyno/Track weekend. Lots of nice Supras, Lexus etc and some exotics aswell. Anyhow the big talk of the weekend was Willie (CFT built Turbo mustang) racing a couple of Supras while in Tampa. Jesus (hes got a red supra painted RSP).....if you are from Orlando and dont know who Jesus is...get filled in quick...anyhow jesus, willie and some others were talkin crap back and forth. Well today dispite having to be at work, willie made a surprise trip over to Bradenton Motorsports Park so settle the "callout". Everyone was stunned and without missing a beat they agreed to a couple of shakedown passes before the actual run.

shakedown passes were pretty interesting with Jesus running a tad slower. Willie managed to pull a 10.0 @ 143mph to jesus' 11.4 @ 139 on one of the shakedown runs. Anyhow the moment of truth came:

WILLIE 10.1 @ 145

Jesus 10.9 @ 140

thanx kirk for pics..:)

....let the shit talkin start over again.:thumbsup:

#206 ·
correction Jesus ran a 11.3 @ 138 followed by a 10.4 @ 142 on his shakedown runs....

#207 ·
Yeah I saw all the trash talkin' on the Supra forums... I'm really suprised there weren't any Supra's that could take down Willie's car. Since I've seen plenty of videos of some running 9's. I guess he really lives up to the "Supra Slayer" motto.

#208 ·
damn :eeeek: :eeeek: good runs. i'm currently kicking myself for not going. fu*king tranny, damn, but i just found my new avatar. yeah those are 2 bad ass cars tho. jesus from aerocomp, knows supra's, and he also owns a dsm which runs like 8's. and willie just plain sick mustang, thats a big dude too.

kmoy

#210 ·
04flameRedSrt said:
Learn your facts neonspiccie. Jesus sold the red supra long time ago. The RSP is not a repainted supra. Bloops! by the way dannie, did you run out of neon boards to troll, so your over at supraforums now..heh!
Have you looked under the hood of the car? i have and the car was red and has been painted RSP. I already knew the old "1000hp" tagged Supra was sold. Unlike you im not a troll, ive been a member there several year..again nice try:thumbsup:

#212 ·
04flameRedSrt said:
you have been there a whole year....wowza!
i was there before hand on my old Sn but decided to create a new one...nice try though, i find it hilarious that you spend soo much time TRYING:rofl:

#214 ·
04flameRedSrt said:
I dont have to try anything I find it funny all the drama you cause in tampa, is known down here in fort myers. Talk about bad apple
hahaha you should get your facts straight before you post dumb shit like that:rofl:

i almost forgot thats what Fort Myers is about....shit talking and lots of drama so its only logical you guys have nothing better to do than to find it. Even if its not in your area, now since i dont know you nor care to its best you take your baseless comments and cheap insults elsewhere. L8r:thumbsup:

#215 ·
Kmoy2.4Beast said:
damn :eeeek: :eeeek: good runs. i'm currently kicking myself for not going. fu*king tranny, damn, but i just found my new avatar. yeah those are 2 bad ass cars tho. jesus from aerocomp, knows supra's, and he also owns a dsm which runs like 8's. and willie just plain sick mustang, thats a big dude too.

kmoy
If that's the same Jesus and aerocomp I know, then I have helped alittle with his eclipse. That thing is badass. His son's Evo is in the shop every week replacing clutches, rear-ends....etc. That kid needs to learn how to drive.

#216 ·
Lazarusresurrexit said:
If that's the same Jesus and aerocomp I know, then I have helped alittle with his eclipse. That thing is badass. His son's Evo is in the shop every week replacing clutches, rear-ends....etc. That kid needs to learn how to drive.
yeah jesus from aerocomp...

#218 ·
Damn did you see that?! If you pause it in the right spot you can see a quick glimpse of the invisible semi rear-ending the stang on the launch! :rofl:

#219 ·
he took him fair and square....

i was running the dyno saturday so didnt get to meet willie or his crew but they did show up at Race Related.

#220 ·
damn and that was on 22lbs :wah?!: (i read that on another board) dammmmmmnnnnn. bad ass stang.

kmoy

#221 ·
Orlando peeps, represent your town

well i see all these other threads about tampa, miami, etc... so i figure i'll start one of Orlando, i know there's a ton of srt's in orlando, i know this cause i see atleast 10 a day. so where u guys at, just post up, with the year, color and location in orlando where ur located, just the general location not ur street addy or anything, for example me i'm in the winter park area.

kmoy 04 red srt....Winter Park

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.