Dodge SRT Forum banner

Orlando & neighbors thread

350K views 6K replies 381 participants last post by  friend088 
#1 ·
Just bought srt-4 trying to meet with local orlando people........

#162 ·
SRT4V8stomper said:
I haven't seen too many SRTs in Orlando. Where are you guys?

Where are you looking ?? My shop looks like an M&M bag every few days !! Theres around 15 that I know of and I've seen a few more that I don't know yet . Many of them post more on the OrlandoForums and only come on here to get info or parts . Have you ever been to the USF area on wednesday nights ?

#166 ·
I work downtown but I live up in Sanford. Soon to be Debary. So I don't do much driving in the O'town area. But I see SRT's now all the time. Just this morning I spotted an O'blast on I-4 heading Westbound around 7:45am. (If you see this, I was the O'blast heading Eastbound.) But as stated above, head towards the UCF area on Wed. nights. I hear there is always a decent turnout. I heard this from a guy with an E-Blue SRT a while back at Orlando Dodge. We were both getting our oil changed.

Where is Extreme Boost located? Been meaning to drop by there and check things out.

#170 ·
I live in southwest orlando...towards kissimmee. Not too many SRTs around here from what I see. Maybe I am not looking hard enough.

#173 ·
gnyce said:
Where is Extreme Boost located? Been meaning to drop by there and check things out.

Its in Longwood somewhere... Right up the road from my house, but I still haven't been in there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.