Dodge SRT Forum banner

Orlando & neighbors thread

350K views 6K replies 381 participants last post by  friend088 
#1 ·
Just bought srt-4 trying to meet with local orlando people........

#130 · (Edited)
Great nite last nite guys ..... had my gurl shittin in her pants when you n I were flyin down I4 John after we lost everyone @ about 120mph, lol ....

What's goin on tonite besides your kidz flick??

Wut's everyone else doin? A buddy of mine w/ a silver SRT-4 wanted to go cruise around in a few hrs, he's not on the forums though, if anyone wants to join ...

Hey, you guys think one of these days we could get together and help me paint my rims?

#131 ·
I couldn't make it out there. My techer held me in class late. We are supposed to get out around 9:30 and he held us til 10:10. I was pissed!!! Anyways, I'll try to make it out next week.

ne0, Let me know when you want to do it. I'll help you out.

#133 ·
um i played bball wit my friend like like 5hrs just got home lol and ill be up fo some cruisin on sunday bigFMIC i would come over john but i dont no were u live lol i heard that is a good game havent had a chance 2 play it yet

#140 ·
bigfaceFMIC - I wanna paint 'em all black .... not like Jakez, you know ... just let me know wut I need to buy and where and when you can. Anyone else that wanna join (I know sum1 else posted sayed they'd help out but I dont wanna go back to the previous pg lol) could too ... have a few beers and just bug out...

BeatingYou - Where you gonna be @ tonite, the 7-11? I'll be out tonite.

BTW, which one of you was it that told me on Wednesday when we were @ UCF that you have Mopar BOV 4 sale for like 30 bux? I'll buy it tonite if you got it with you if you come out. Probably put that shit on tonight too .. gotta a big ass flashlight and toolbox in my trunk 24-7 lol ....

#141 ·
ne0 said:
bigfaceFMIC - I wanna paint 'em all black .... not like Jakez, you know ... just let me know wut I need to buy and where and when you can. Anyone else that wanna join (I know sum1 else posted sayed they'd help out but I dont wanna go back to the previous pg lol) could too ... have a few beers and just bug out...

BeatingYou - Where you gonna be @ tonite, the 7-11? I'll be out tonite.

BTW, which one of you was it that told me on Wednesday when we were @ UCF that you have Mopar BOV 4 sale for like 30 bux? I'll buy it tonite if you got it with you if you come out. Probably put that shit on tonight too .. gotta a big ass flashlight and toolbox in my trunk 24-7 lol ....
That was Matt with the black SRT with the HID's. He should be out tonight. I might have a agp wastegate for sale soon for like $40 if anyone is interested, I'm thinking about buying one of the newer style ones.

#142 ·
lol i was gonna ask Matt to buy his mopar BOV but tuesday im going to Xtremeboost and buying an HKS. I'll be doing the usual tonight.... Denny's and then cruise over to the 7-11 / suntrust and that shit over on my side of town. I'll be at Denny's at about 9:30. Ya'll can hit up my screen name on aim and check my away message for my cell or something. B00sted4Banger

#150 ·
BeatingYou03 said:
Car is cleaned, system rewired and working, guess i could get dressed and sit around for a while. Haha i can imagine us sitting there trying to put a Mopar BOV on in the middle of the meet.
WerD ... I just finished hand washing my car infront of the crib .... love it when the Honda ricers pass by and say "nice Neon, dude" ...

lol ... imagine we really get the BOV put on lol .... Imma bout to head on outta here .... g/f stayin' home ... she's pissed @ me lol ...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.