Dodge SRT Forum banner

Orlando & neighbors thread

350K views 6K replies 381 participants last post by  friend088 
#1 ·
Just bought srt-4 trying to meet with local orlando people........

#1,302 ·
srTFrazier said:
bartylby said:
Cool...
I hope to see you, and everyone, tonight. Let's hope the weather holds up. So far, just a few sprinkles to the south. I'm bringing an umbrella JIC.
See ya tonight.:clap::hi:
so what happened to you tonight? you were a no show. i wanted to see your car club sticker lol. the meet was boring anyway.
Oh...you mean my Rainbow Racing Club of America stickers. You'd be surprised how many member there are. :hi: I had a great time meeting other members despite the BAD rain to start. I was disappointed not to be able to make it to Wendy's. I was looking forward to meeting everyone there. I'm hoping that we can do this again next Thursday sans the no show. Maybe next week the weather will be nicer.:rofl: Thanks again for the encouragement and I look forward to meeting you.

#1,318 ·
blubeast04 said:
srTFrazier said:
blubeast04 said:
is anyone meetin up anytime soon near the i-drive area. i wanna get out there and meet a few of you guys and cruise.
thursday night wendys by wet and wild. 10pm.
ayte kool, thanks man i will deff try and get out there....i also heard a rumor that sum subys might try and crash the meet.
The Subaru's always show up...das coo. :hi:

#1,319 ·
blubeast04 said:
srTFrazier said:
blubeast04 said:
is anyone meetin up anytime soon near the i-drive area. i wanna get out there and meet a few of you guys and cruise.
thursday night wendys by wet and wild. 10pm.
ayte kool, thanks man i will deff try and get out there....i also heard a rumor that sum subys might try and crash the meet.
yeah those guys are either crashing meets or crashing their cars. lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.