Dodge SRT Forum banner

Orlando & neighbors thread

350K views 6K replies 381 participants last post by  friend088 
#1 ·
Just bought srt-4 trying to meet with local orlando people........

#52 ·
BeatingYou03 said:
LOL that was him.... i was there too. There were a lot of SRT's out last night. Did anyone get caught by the cop?
Hah, good thing we left early I guess. Did the cops come and bust the airport spot?

#54 ·
Umm Yea I Think That Was Me I Got A 3'' Turbo Exhaust With No Wing And Eyelids Wit A Hks Muffler....i Had Some People With Me But Yea I Think That Was Me I Wanted To Run That Ss Or The Prelude But They Wouldnt Run Me On 528 So....yea But My Shyt Is Slow...so Its All Good I Seen Alot Of Srt's Out Sat Night Hopefully I Will See Some More Out Next Week Hopefully It Will B Dry...

#56 ·
Damn that sucks. Anyways, I finally fixed my boost problem so WHAT'S UP?! :frogtongu

#61 ·
ne0 said:
Which SRT was yours?

I was the black stock (obviously) one that was rollin' with ya .....

EDIT: I'm guessin' you're the one with the SXT spoiler that stayed behind when me and the other two rolled out cause I ain't see no cop .... :tongue:
Yes indeed... i would be the one with the SXT spoiler. I should of bounced too nothing else happened after that so it was gay to stay.

jakez said:
Damn that sucks. Anyways, I finally fixed my boost problem so WHAT'S UP?! :frogtongu
Weeerd... so what are u boosting now? Im gonna have to buy some new tires and pay for one more thing because of the accident, but then im going mod crazy... cant let u guys walk on stage 2 lol.

#62 ·
i was gonna come race but i wouldnt have been anything 2 u guyz im stock except tha 3" foward motion exhaust let me get a few bolt ons and ill race or next time i can come if my dad car is runing good ill bring it out and have some fun his is like 50x faster than mine mine feels so slow cuz im use 2 drivin his o yea on way home 2day from bball game i spanked a wrx it was pretty funny i wasnt even floorin it tryin 2 take it easy since i have no 02 sensor but i killed him

#65 ·
yea that silver 1 was so post 2 be mine frank my dads i talked him into buyin it he like a neon they are pos and im like this 1 is badass and shit so i talked him into buyin it then he was gonna give it 2 me when i turned 16 then he put money in it and it wasnt mine anymo lmao but i always drove it better than drivin my moms 02 tahoe and now i have my own but yea when he gets his fuel system fixed ill bring it out 2 1 of tha get 2gethers or ill get him 2 come if he home wit it

#66 · (Edited)
bigfaceFMIC said:
o and thanx for the call ne0,sorry bout the weather.a few people came over and swapped diy learnings.
Yeah ... the weather has been shit lately but it's been straight 4 the past 2 days (today n yesterday) ... hopefully it's the same tomorrow nite and we could all go by UCF ...

03SRT-4 said:
i was gonna come race but i wouldnt have been anything 2 u guyz im stock
I'm still stock too .... too many bills to do anything right now .... i'll prob' get a Mopar BOV sooner than later and Mopar cat-back but even stock you're faster than almost all the cars at the drag strips around here lemme tell ya ....

I'm ALL stock and I've took 2 WRX's w/ bolt-ons from redlights, they have no damn torque no matter wut you do to them .... I took a Eclipse GS-T w/ a bunch of mods from a dig and left him behind after I shifted to third .... ran almost side by side with a GTI 1.8T w/ some work done to it, not sure wut though, till I pulled on him on 4th gear ... I lost to a turbo'd Prelude from a dig but I ain't get a good launch .... re-did it and I beat him too by maybe 1/2 a car length, nothin' to brag about but for being all stock straight out the dealer .... not too shabby, ;)

#67 ·
yea i cant really get on my car since i have no 02 sensor since i put my 3" turbo back no cat exchuast on and plz dont get mopar bov it dont do anything lol and i no they are fast and i dont even got a job or time fo a job lmao i play alot of sports so my mom wont let me work

#68 · (Edited)
Tryin' to get all Mopar parts and keep my warranty ... I don't need all the greatest parts, my car is as fast as I need it to be .... some noise wouldn't be bad though. If only Mopar sold a turbo timer though because I be on it hard usually every day after work and I hate sittin in my car idlin' it my self after I park once I get home for a few minutes ....

About the as fast as I need bit .... I will still be gettin a stage 3 upgrade w/ toys once I get the $$$, lol .... how can u say no to that much whp ....

#69 ·
ne0 said:
Tryin' to get all Mopar parts and keep my warranty ... I don't need all the greatest parts, my car is as fast as I need it to be .... some noise wouldn't be bad though. If only Mopar sold a turbo timer though because I be on it hard usually every day after work and I hate sittin in my car idlin' it my self after I park once I get home for a few minutes ....

About the as fast as I need bit .... I will still be gettin a stage 3 upgrade w/ toys once I get the $$$, lol .... how can u say no to that much whp ....
mines on it way :clap: i got it financed in not 2 bad fo my 2nd car lmao well 1st 1 was so post 2 be a 03 which is my dads now but i had a 73 mustang wit a 351 cleveland 3sp manual it was a fun car but good luck man wit yo car

#70 ·
ne0 said:
I will still be gettin a stage 3 upgrade w/ toys once I get the $$$, lol .... how can u say no to that much whp ....
Lol I dunno how i could say no either. I Just wish it didnt cost so much. Plus, ur lucky because u have an 05 and LSD is your friend. I need LSD so bad... add that to the list of parts. And by the time i get that money i'll need a clutch too im sure. Fantastic! I love how this car sucks more money out of me than any g/f could.

#71 ·
lmao u got a 03 yea my dad has a 03 he buyin tha mopar thing fo his fo like 300 2 make it pos front end well good luck gettin tha parts man try and get some sponsorships fo free parts lol im tryin 2 get some dont no any sites thought if any 1 knows any sites pm me them or something lol

#73 ·
03SRT-4: I dunno about no sponsors man ... s3 upgrade isn't that much ... I mean ... it is lol ... but for wut it's worth ... it's not, if you get my drift ;) ...

pjwhitesrt said:
hey whats up guys they finnaly let me on the forums
If the weather clears up, being that it just started rainin out around my way.. I'm on 436 by the airport.. drop by University & Alafaya by UCF tonite in the lil' plaza where the Mcdonalds is at and a few of us'll be parked up in there along with a bunch of other cars ....

#76 ·
pjwhitesrt said:
so whos coming out tonight let get as big of a crew as we can get 6/16
were u guyz gonna meet at?? and i mit come out if u guyz go 2 BB wit my dad but stay fo only lil bit probally wont cruise cuz i gottat get up really early fo summer skool aww nvm i got bball practice till 9:30 lol could never get home take a shower and make it out there by 10

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.