Dodge SRT Forum banner

Orlando & neighbors thread

350K views 6K replies 381 participants last post by  friend088 
#1 ·
Just bought srt-4 trying to meet with local orlando people........

#302 ·
Lazarusresurrexit said:
Those guys are just "customers". Granted they are the only customers. I am still "employed" at Aerocomp. I haven't gotten a group quote yet. Just wanted to see if there was any interest.
Jesus and Hector only customers? lol wtf...who exactly are you? i've been there plenty of times...

regaurdless, i'm interested, i was going to wait untill march so hector could tune me too

#303 ·
yeah that place is tight, i live like 5 minutes away from there. i went to the supra dyno day they had there a while back

#308 ·
customers lol haha.thats funny. either way i'll be down 4 it.

kmoy

#310 ·
I was thinking of beginning or middle of Feb. Not the weekend of the 18. But around that time. What kind of count should I give em? 15+ cars??? Do you guys want it on a sat or a sun? Or do you think we should wait till may/june since march 4 is comin up? Just trying to think of things to do.

#313 ·
E-BluePwnage said:
Jesus and Hector only customers? lol wtf...who exactly are you? i've been there plenty of times...
Sorry, I was wrong about that. I haven't been there in a while. When I was last there it was just Shawn and Kurt working on Jesus' cars.

#314 ·
I talked to Shawn today. He said that they would love to host a dyno day. Until I give him a car count he can't give me a total price. They work out group prices. I was thinking of Feb 11. Probably 10-15 cars max. The more cars the better the discount but less runs. They charge by the day/event so the more cooperative we are the more we get. Looks like it will be $40-50 per car but nothing is concrete yet. What do you guys think? :readclose

#316 ·
$5 a person and I will get Sony's catering. :eyebrow: :stickdanc

#317 · (Edited)
I met with Kurt today. He said the dyno is $75 an hr but for groups it's $65/hr. So here's the deal. Max ten cars. Unlimted runs during our time. We can buy as much time as we want (12hrs!!!) but a min of 4/5hrs. This means if we are organized we will get more runs. Roughly $100+- is needed a week in advanced and the rest to be paid after. One person (me) is to collect the money and pay when necessary. This will be first come first serve. These guys are professional and so the price is a little high. I will pick up catering for those who want it. Once we are within a week of the day I will calculate how much each owes for the dp, those that drop out within that week will be penalized $10. Obviously no drugs or alcohol allowed. But no limits to how we use our time :eveilgrin I have set the date for the 11 of Feb but if you guys want it on the 4th I can change it. But I need to know asap.

#319 ·
If more than 10 are interested I will ask if we can do two weeks in a row. It's up to you guys. If we only do one day, once again, what date 2/4 or 2/11 would you rather have?

#320 ·
Lazarusresurrexit said:
I met with Kurt today. He said the dyno is $75 an hr but for groups it's $65/hr. So here's the deal. Max ten cars. Unlimted runs during our time. We can buy as much time as we want (12hrs!!!) but a min of 4/5hrs. This means if we are organized we will get more runs. Roughly $100+- is needed a week in advanced and the rest to be paid after. One person (me) is to collect the money and pay when necessary. This will be first come first serve. These guys are professional and so the price is a little high. I will pick up catering for those who want it. Once we are within a week of the day I will calculate how much each owes for the dp, those that drop out within that week will be penalized $10. Obviously no drugs or alcohol allowed. But no limits to how we use our time :eveilgrin I have set the date for the 11 of Feb but if you guys want it on the 4th I can change it. But I need to know asap.
i'll come if you go back and allow alcohol :eveilgrin

#322 ·
Lazarusresurrexit said:
man im proud of you...good job

#323 ·
bigfaceFMIC said:
man im proud of you...good job
So come :frogtongu

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.